$1 billion bracket @died

I think Mich and Mich St both will hit final four at this point. Florida will likely be another. The fourth will be the most interesting between Wisco and Zona

Just to annoy Mutt... I think I shall predict a Mich vs. Mich St championship.

How did the switch to Gonzaga work?

I previously stated that Gonzaga was the team I was primarily rooting for, and that I knew it was going to go down relatively quickly. In fact, I picked them to go down in the second round, which they did.

I was rooting for Wichita St because I knew the Shockers were actually a team that had the potential to go far.

I think Mich and Mich St both will hit final four at this point. Florida will likely be another. The fourth will be the most interesting between Wisco and Zona

Just to annoy Mutt... I think I shall predict a Mich vs. Mich St championship.

Michigan will definitely be around late in the tournament. I don't think MSU is anywhere near as good, though.

I previously stated that Gonzaga was the team I was primarily rooting for, and that I knew it was going to go down relatively quickly. In fact, I picked them to go down in the second round, which they did.

I was rooting for Wichita St because I knew the Shockers were actually a team that had the potential to go far.

yeah, but they had to play 5 on 8 against KY... so they lost.

Fucking KY had better start playing like they did against Wichita, or I will hate them forever (until next season or so :D )! Frankly, though, Kentucky and Louisville have established KY as the top basketball state, which is impressive given Michigan, California, Texas, etc.

Fucking KY had better start playing like they did against Wichita, or I will hate them forever (until next season or so :D )! Frankly, though, Kentucky and Louisville have established KY as the top basketball state, which is impressive given Michigan, California, Texas, etc.

All the more reason that the powers that be wanted KY vs. Louisville.

Well... DU did well in hockey this year but lost in the Semifinals to Boston College... Bastages... I expected Grind to come in here all up on that, but then only people who actually like hockey would even know that the NCAA Hockey championship was going on...

Back