1 month without watching fox

tinfoil

Banned
About a month ago it was revealed that fox news played an old clip of a straw poll while asking the winner about it while clearly the context was being presented as the current straw poll. This pissed me off big time. So it's been a month since I watched.

Yesterday I accidentally ended up on fox after flipping from an annoying commercial. I wasn't paying attention actually since I was online as well. The moment I noticed I grabbed that remote so quick I threw my back out. LOL

Fucking fox sucks

About a month ago it was revealed that fox news played an old clip of a straw poll while asking the winner about it while clearly the context was being presented as the current straw poll. This pissed me off big time. So it's been a month since I watched.

Yesterday I accidentally ended up on fox after flipping from an annoying commercial. I wasn't paying attention actually since I was online as well. The moment I noticed I grabbed that remote so quick I threw my back out. LOL

Fucking fox sucks

wow....a whole month....and it shows in your posts already,,...

Fucking fox sucks

In today's world it takes a courageous man to stand on principal. Keep strong your resolve and beware of those who would tempt and deceive. :good4u:

Back