10 obama dollars

There are more racist people then you could ever imagine lurking in the shadows. There may be a few states that shock on Nov 4th with a mccain win.

That is the plan if they can cheat enough to win this election.

They will then say its the Bradley effect.

So according to this woman - "It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of [Obama's] statement" (that he didn't look like the other Presidents on a dollar bill).

I imagine that, come the weekend, she will be pointing out the outrageousness of Obama's tax policy by rounding up some coloured folks and having herself a hanging, or something.

So according to this woman - "It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of [Obama's] statement" (that he didn't look like the other Presidents on a dollar bill).

I imagine that, come the weekend, she will be pointing out the outrageousness of Obama's tax policy by rounding up some coloured folks and having herself a hanging, or something.

It is in many ways still quite the barbaric frontier over here Charver.

Webbway is another proud member of the GOP that thinks this is funny. YOu watch the video the guy did for Al Jazeera, this, the statements made by people at rallys. There is a large minority of people voting for McCain because they don't want no colored boy running the gubmint.

From the article:

Sheila Raines, an African-American member of the club, was the first person to complain to Fedele about the newsletter. Raines, of San Bernardino, said she has worked hard to try to convince other minorities to join the Republican Party and now she feels betrayed.

"This is what keeps African-Americans from joining the Republican Party," she said. "I'm really hurt. I cried for 45 minutes."

More from the Article:

The newsletter is not the first such episode Barajas has had to respond to this week. The Sacramento Bee on Wednesday posted an image it said was captured from the Sacramento County GOP Web site that showed Obama in a turban next to Osama bin Laden.

It said: "The difference between Osama and Obama is just a little B.S." The site also encouraged members to "Waterboard Barack Obama," a reference to a torture technique. The Sacramento County party took down the material Tuesday after being criticized.

Webbway is another proud member of the GOP that thinks this is funny. YOu watch the video the guy did for Al Jazeera, this, the statements made by people at rallys. There is a large minority of people voting for McCain because they don't want no colored boy running the gubmint.

LOL

What you can't find the humor in anything when it concerns your messiah? Guess, I will be forced to go to Camp Obama for Re-Education, if he wins.

Al Jazeera, no clue what you are describing.

Statements made by people at rallys, you mean that one person that said he was an arab/muslim? We know you are not referring the lie about someone yelling "kill him". That turned out to be a false.
http://tinyurl.com/3n9m8k

The large minority of people not voting for Obama because he is black are democrats and independents. Republicans don't vote for democrats.
http://tinyurl.com/6ynsxr

:tongout:
View attachment 74

Well since you don't know here it is again from the MILF rally

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0"]YouTube - Misconceptions of Obama fuel Republican campaign - 13 Oct 08[/ame]

Yeah, I saw this. Just dayum....

the shadows of the u s of a's voters are full? of weirdos

who knows what lurks in the hearts of voters

the hate being brought forth is abysmal

for age, race and religion

in the end, too many of us want to elect people that look sound and act like us

LOL

What you can't find the humor in anything when it concerns your messiah? Guess, I will be forced to go to Camp Obama for Re-Education, if he wins.

Al Jazeera, no clue what you are describing.

Statements made by people at rallys, you mean that one person that said he was an arab/muslim? We know you are not referring the lie about someone yelling "kill him". That turned out to be a false.
http://tinyurl.com/3n9m8k

The large minority of people not voting for Obama because he is black are democrats and independents. Republicans don't vote for democrats.
http://tinyurl.com/6ynsxr

:tongout:
View attachment 74
Yea you got a point there. Personally I find right wing extremist fascist humor, like yours, hillarous myself. Hey! I got an idea Webway. Lets dress an African American in a Yard Jockey outfit and have a lynching. Boy that ought to be a big laugh!

Woman, do you actually want any of us to believe that you were a supporter of Alan Keyes until this moment? Go git back in da kitchen, ya husband's hawngree.

the shadows of the u s of a's voters are full? of weirdos

who knows what lurks in the hearts of voters

the hate being brought forth is abysmal

for age, race and religion

in the end, too many of us want to elect people that look sound and act like us

I want to vote FOR someone better than I am. Just can't find any....

Back