100% of Dems Vote AGAINST Veteran Help Bill, Citing Lack of ‘Trans’ Care.

ptif219

Verified User
So abortion and LGBTQ is more important than Veterans. Shows how immoral and evil and unpatriotic Democrats are

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/0...-veteran-help-bill-citing-lack-of-trans-care/

One hundred percent of Congressional Democrats this week voted against a Veteran’s Affairs funding bill, citing concerns over transgender care and abortion. The bill, which passed broadly along party lines with just two Republicans voting ‘no’, now passes to the Senate where it is expected to die on arrival over the same issues Democrats raised in the House of Representatives. The bill increases funding for veterans above current levels, and adds $130 billion for veterans’ medical care, but the Biden White House said that while it “appreciates” the increase of spending for veterans and military construction projects, the GOP bill does not allow for taxpayer funded abortions, nor “provide hormone therapies for the purpose of gender-affirming care.” As a result, parties will have to work out differences on the matter in conference later this year, while Joe Biden himself has threatened to veto the plan to increase support for veterans over both abortion and transgenderism. On Thursday, Democrat Congresswoman Cori Bush used up time on the House floor shouting, “Your bills are racist!” at Congressman Steve Scalise, with specific reference to the military construction and veteran spending bill. She did not explain how the bill was “racist” but simply tweeted an emoji after the fact, adding, “I said what I said.”

citing concerns over transgender care and abortion.........Democrat Congresswoman Cori Bush used up time on the House floor shouting, “Your bills are racist!”

I guess she assumes all the transgendered veterans having abortions are black.......

You will notice how all the lefties here are avoiding this thread like the plague.

Not a single one of them are coming here to defend the actions of the democrats who voted against the veterans.

If a trans person is now the gender they claim to be why would they need anything different from others of that gender in terms of care? This, if a trans-woman is a woman, then wouldn't standard gynecological and other women's health care be sufficient? Why the need for specialized care unless trans-whatevers really aren't what they claim to be...?

Women and LGBTQ are veterans too idiot
Our military can not be allowed to shut SOME AMERICANS rights down idiot

I can see women needing somewhat different healthcare from men. But what's the difference in healthcare needs for the sexual alphabet soup community? Do gay men or lesbians need different healthcare from straight men and women? If so what? I don't see the LGBTPDQRSTUVW+/- whatever community needing specialized care.

I can see women needing somewhat different healthcare from men. But what's the difference in healthcare needs for the sexual alphabet soup community? Do gay men or lesbians need different healthcare from straight men and women? If so what? I don't see the LGBTPDQRSTUVW+/- whatever community needing specialized care.

Dear fucking foreign disinformation bot hole

Individuals need the healthcare their individual bodies require

Fuck you very much

LGTBQ has nothing to do with a Vets health

You sure about that?

210607-air-force-pride-flag-jm-1641-a31f9b.jpg

url

Women and LGBTQ are veterans too idiot

Our military can not be allowed to shut SOME AMERICANS rights down idiot

Which women? The same new with penises?

That's true! Shutting down the rights of SOME AMERICANS is strictly for leftist asshole like you. Go back to your sewer trench mouth.

If a trans person is now the gender they claim to be why would they need anything different from others of that gender in terms of care? This, if a trans-woman is a woman, then wouldn't standard gynecological and other women's health care be sufficient? Why the need for specialized care unless trans-whatevers really aren't what they claim to be...?

One issue is the cost of a sex change operation

Back