1070 people died today from heart disease

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Just to remind you that every second you worry constantly about that burglar breaking into your house, clutching your gun, or the next terrorist attack, you are spending more precious seconds of your life that will end due to natural causes.

Just to remind you that every second you worry constantly about that burglar breaking into your house, clutching your gun, or the next terrorist attack, you are spending more precious seconds of your life that will end due to natural causes.

LOL This is so true Water.

My bitterness enables me to cling and to pray.

Seriously, heart disease is pretty prevalent in my family. I have two brothers who had bypass surgery before the were 50. I keep a check on it and try not to sweat the small stuff. Thus I keep a low stress level. Last weekend was the most stressful I have had in a long time.

:/

People seriously overplay the danger of some factors, because those factors were big in the death of early humans, and we're biologically designed to overreact to them. But it's just not reality anymore. Within three days of 9/11 as many people died of heart disease as from the attacks, yet I heard no calls to spend 500 billion dollars on research for heart disease. I've even heard many righties talk about how we should just entirely abolish all government research funds.

My bitterness enables me to cling and to pray.

Seriously, heart disease is pretty prevalent in my family. I have two brothers who had bypass surgery before the were 50. I keep a check on it and try not to sweat the small stuff. Thus I keep a low stress level. Last weekend was the most stressful I have had in a long time.

Keep on fishin!

:/

People seriously overplay the danger of some factors, because those factors were big in the death of early humans, and we're biologically designed to overreact to them. But it's just not reality anymore. Within three days of 9/11 as many people died of heart disease as from the attacks, yet I heard no calls to spend 500 billion dollars on research for heart disease. I've even heard many righties talk about how we should just entirely abolish all government research funds.

if we need research I am sure private industry will pay for it.

yeah, I often think that the one in the casket has it the best at funerals.

I will probably plant most of my vegetable garden this weekend.

Plan on doing that next week. We have rain coming in this afternoon and tomorrow and the fishing trip on Saturday. The boy and I will probably put stuff in the ground starting Monday evening.

Back