11 ARMED GUARDS AT OBAMA DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL, Demo HippoCRATS

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
HERE IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE 11 ARMED GUARDS AT PRESIDENT OBAMA'S DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL:
"Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.
The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...s-11-Armed-Guards-Not-Counting-Secret-Service

The children of the elite matter .
Proles and their children are only fit to be sacrificed on the alter of liberalism!

Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection

I think we need to have a dense-off between you and the other right wing gun nut pervs on here.

I think we need to have a dense-off between you and the other right wing gun nut pervs on here.

you obviously can't read. according to the article, it is not their secret service protection.

howey's ignorance aside, there is no comparison here. you can't compare a private school to a public school.

There will not be any new gun laws introduced by Congress or the Senate. There are gun nut Democrats also, you lose. Did your gun restriction petition do any good, I don't think so, you wasted your time.

The school has armed security.
Did even before obamas children attended.
Fool.

proof positive that the liberals are about keeping the hierarchy of elitism intact.

The elites will protect the elites, but the proles must be unprotected so the elites can control,them. Howey and his like like Biou and Darka will gladly trade away their freedoms in the hopes that they will be allowed into the inner circle. They won't.

They needn't look farther than the blacks who give unconditional support to the democrat party as LBJ guaranteed they would and their lives have only gotten worse not better. The other constituencies the elites have cobbled together will fare just as poorly

The school has armed security.
Did even before obamas children attended.
Fool.

So what, perv? I had no intention of reading your Breitbart piece; they're not a credible news source. The fact that they, and you, implied that the armed guards are there because of Obama's daughters, verifies that.

Why would there even be a story if Obama's daughters didn't attend the school?

So what, perv? I had no intention of reading your Breitbart piece; they're not a credible news source. The fact that they, and you, implied that the armed guards are there because of Obama's daughters, verifies that.

Actually because David Gregory sends his daughters there sparky. You think the Obuttface spawn are the only elites to go there?

God you are stupid.

Somebody didn't read the article. The children at that school are protected this way regardless of whether or not a President's child/children are attending the school.

Regardless of that, if just changing magazine sizes Is going to make our children safer, then these kids no longer need this protection, nor does he. If he'll continue to protect his kids this way but won't allow mine to be protected in the same fashion, or he won't allow me to protect my family the same way, then he is a hypocrite on a massive scale.

Stupid cosmetic laws like limiting magazine sizes will leave our children vulnerable to more attacks while his are protected by the only effective means available. Scumbag politicians and their families are not more important than our nation's future or our families they just have a job that makes them vulnerable and because of that we use actual effective means to protect them. Since our children are clearly vulnerable, we need to use effective means to protect them and stop talking about stupid cosmetic feel good crap that won't stop even one of these shootings.

I implied nothing, it was not my piece.
Obama sent his offspring to that school because that school had armed security.
Good for the goose is good for the gander!

as we all know, guns are always going to make you unsafe. Obama should get on that and make sure they take the guns out of his kid's school.

There will not be any new gun laws introduced by Congress or the Senate. There are gun nut Democrats also, you lose. Did your gun restriction petition do any good, I don't think so, you wasted your time.

I'll make a deal with you. If any law regulating firearms is passed, you leave the forum. If any law regulating firearms doesn't pass, I leave.

Actually because David Gregory sends his daughters there sparky. You think the Obuttface spawn are the only elites to go there?

God you are stupid.

And you?

I guess there wasn't any outrage over Nixon and Dole's kids attending this school, huh?

I'll make a deal with you. If any law regulating firearms is passed, you leave the forum. If any law regulating firearms doesn't pass, I leave.

And you?

you can't be trusted. you have promised to leave the board and never return multiple times...and yet....here you are

I'll make the same deal with you, too...but you're not man enough to take me up on it.

i don't make that kind of deal with proven liars. especially ones who have welched on their promises to leave the board

plus, i agree with you, there will be new gun legislation.

poor howey, another fail.

Back