12 Reasons I voted Republican

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
#1. I voted Republican cause now I don't have to mind my own business and I can now put government in the bedroom where it belongs.

#2. I voted Republican cause I can profit from other peoples misfortune.

#3. I voted Republican because I believe roads, schools, hospitals and pubic utilities spring up magically from the ground.

#4. I voted Republican because I believe that freedom and liberty are great until someone actually practices them.

#5. I voted Republican because I think it's just great that the Crips, Bloods, Mobsters, Criminals and the mentally ill can be armed with military assualt weapons.

#6. I voted Republican because science is for people who hate God.

#7. I voted Republican because I believe in the sanctity of life, that is, until you are born or you have brown skin.

#8. I voted Republican because it's my god given right to exploit people from poor countries.

#9. I voted Republican because I believe everything I produce and earn belongs to the top 1% and they'll be kind and give some of it back to me and that my rights end when I walk in my employers door.

#10. I voted Republican because I feel that Judges who protect the rights of individuals and minorities and who defend our freedoms provided by our Constitution are commie activist.

#11. I voted Republican because it's my right to poison and kill people by dumping my hazardous and toxic waste on other peoples property.

#12. I voted Republican cause I have a GED and no one needs anymore education than that!

Last edited:
I voted republican because I don't want my country confused with any third world country 30 years from now.

Back