13 threads about guns none about mental health?

This issue is a very big example why health care needs to be available to ALL people in within our borders.

even non citizens

I'm surprised a drunken moderator hasn't merged all those threads. He's usually so zealous.

This issue is a very big example why health care needs to be available to ALL people in within our borders.

even non citizens
This CT shooter kid was from a wealthy family, and there was no way of predicting this. Zero, nada, none.

You can speculate all day, but some people are just plain evil. Sociopaths fall into that category, and it's not a disease, it's just how they are.

I wonder how many liberals on JPP's first reaction was to mention healthcare and not banning guns. Pretty sure that number is 0.

I think leftists are generally pretty sensitive about mental health issues, and are dodging the subject because it makes them uncomfortable...

This CT shooter kid was from a wealthy family, and there was no way of predicting this. Zero, nada, none.

You can speculate all day, but some people are just plain evil. Sociopaths fall into that category, and it's not a disease, it's just how they are.

I read that Lanza was on the autism spectrum, not that he was a sociopath.

what does autism have to do with politics?

Obviously right wingers cannot be too bright and believe all the crap they believe about their party.
Fiscally conservative? LMAO
Smaller Government?
Making the top 1% richer is good for the USA?
Offshoring jobs is good.
and on and on.

Last edited:
Obviously right wingers cannot be too bright and believe all the crap they believe about their party.
Fiscally conservative? LMAO
Smaller Government?
Making the top 1% richer is good for the USA?
Offshoring jobs is good.
and on and on.

can you stop being so obtuse and just say what you mean?

i can take your meaning more than one ways and i don't want to upset the lefties here when i take their statement one way, when the 'really' meant another way.

PM zappa if you need further clarification

can you stop being so obtuse and just say what you mean?

i can take your meaning more than one ways and i don't want to upset the lefties here when i take their statement one way, when the 'really' meant another way.

PM zappa if you need further clarification

My apologies for causing you a mental overload.

Back