18 pt. swing toward Mccain in Electoral College poll

A WHOLE 18 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES?! WELL YOU'RE ALMOST AHEAD IN THE COLLEGE, NO AREN'T YOU? Second place is almost as good as first.

OJHHH GOD OH MIGHTY--THIS IS GONNA BE FUN---I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH GOSH DARN FUN IN---WELL--WHEN--HMMM----YEA--IT IS THAT FREAKING GOOD BABY!!!!

A HOT CHICK WITH THE TRUTH--YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!!!

I AM GONNA CALL THE FEDS BABY--PUT YOU COMMIES IN JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG. WHOOO HOOOOOOO--PALIN RULES!!!

Ya know what--I don't think I am kidding. I think it is my duty as a American citizen to do this thing.

Lets see what happens--just for shit and giggles.

Later folks.

Last edited:
I don't see what's to get excited about if your a Republican. You've gone from "Lost for sure" to "We stand a chance". There are five states that are a toss up. Really just 4 by Zogby and Zogby has a better track record than Rasmussen. Obama only has to win one of those 4 toss up States and he's President. McCain needs a clean sweep. It's gonna be an uphill battle for McCain.

the bottom line is that a month or 2 ago no one thought Jesus Obama was touchable. Everyone assumed that he was going to run over the republicans in a "LANDSLIDDDE!!!!"

Now people see that even crusty old mccain is going to make this a very tight race. And it's only going to get worse when the republicans turn up the negative campaigning to 11.

Back