19 Facts About Tim Walz, Harris’ Pick for Vice President

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
1. He is a (very recent) social media darling. Walz has enjoyed a groundswell of support online from users commenting on his Midwestern “dad vibes” and appealing ordinariness.

2. He started the whole “weird” thing. It was Walz who labeled former President Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, “weird” on cable television just a couple of weeks ago. The description soon became a Democratic talking point.

3. He reminds you of your high school history teacher for a reason. Walz taught high school social studies and geography — first in Alliance, Nebraska, and then in Mankato, Minnesota — before entering politics.

1. He is a (very recent) social media darling. Walz has enjoyed a groundswell of support online from users commenting on his Midwestern “dad vibes” and appealing ordinariness.

2. He started the whole “weird” thing. It was Walz who labeled former President Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, “weird” on cable television just a couple of weeks ago. The description soon became a Democratic talking point.

3. He reminds you of your high school history teacher for a reason. Walz taught high school social studies and geography — first in Alliance, Nebraska, and then in Mankato, Minnesota — before entering politics.

His recent comment is a bruiser too.

Tim Walz on JD Vance: "I cant wait to debate the guy-- that is if he's willing to get off the couch and show up."

I knew nothing about Walz, but so far, I like.

He's obviously a little cornball for my taste, but that's ok.
We need that.
Kamala has the hip or cool part covered and he brings the balance.

So far, so good.

I knew nothing about Walz, but so far, I like.

He's obviously a little cornball for my taste, but that's ok.
We need that.
Kamala has the hip or cool part covered and he brings the balance.

So far, so good.
He is a northern midwesterner, remember the movie Fargo, nice but takes no shit

but now he's a giant faggot and he plays one on TV.

Guano, you are so fucked in the head.

Read this OP for actual facts on Walz as MN governor.
Give us links on any that are not true.

I believe Guano's facade is beginning to fade......in the real world he seems not to care as much about Israel as he does about lib'ruls......

Pesky details... And there are a lot of them...

Back