2007 Video of Tim Walz Makes Rounds on Internet: “I Deployed in Support of Operation Enduring Freedom” No he didnt

SECOND VIDEO SURFACES! – 2007 Video of Tim Walz Makes Rounds on Internet: “I Deployed in Support of Operation Enduring Freedom” – A COMPLETE LIE StolenValor​

It appears you are not able to tell the truth.

Walz' battalion deployed overseas in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2003. They were deployed to defend bases in Europe in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
In 2003, the battalion mobilized and deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Elements of
the battalion provided force protection and security for Air Force bases in Turkey, Italy, Belgium and the
United Kingdom. The battalion demobilized in spring 2004.

Volsrock is attacking men who served their country. Why does Volsrock hate those who served?

Yes, he went to Italy. But when it was time to deploy to an actual combat zone, not a backwater, he chickened out and cut and ran.
Didn't you just recently run your mouth and pat yourself on the back about being deployed in a support role, but not in actual combat?

He retired two months before the order to deploy was given to the battalion.
He served 24 years. How many years of service do you think is adequate in service of the nation?

Didn't you just recently run your mouth and pat yourself on the back about being deployed in a support role, but not in actual combat?

He retired two months before the order to deploy was given to the battalion.
He served 24 years. How many years of service do you think is adequate in service of the nation?
I went every time I was cut orders to go somewhere. I didn't cut and run. In fact, I'd have gone to Iraq for a year but I'd retired--not quit, retired--a week before a Navy Captain called me at home and wanted me to go there to supervise installation of cellphone jammers in Marine vehicles because she was told "I was The Guy." That person that knows how to get things done yesterday sort.

I'd have gone if they could have rescinded my retirement.

I went every time I was cut orders to go somewhere. I didn't cut and run. In fact, I'd have gone to Iraq for a year but I'd retired--not quit, retired--a week before a Navy Captain called me at home and wanted me to go there to supervise installation of cellphone jammers in Marine vehicles because she was told "I was The Guy." That person that knows how to get things done yesterday sort.

So you never were in any risk of harm by serving in combat, and what you claim as an illustrious military career was really no different than Tim Walz. Walz retired too, and was honorably discharged.

So you never were in any risk of harm by serving in combat, and what you claim as an illustrious military career was really no different than Tim Walz. Walz retired too, and was honorably discharged.
I made my choice of what I'd do in peacetime, and the Navy was very much in need of nuclear power operators. I did what I was supposed to in that role and that I didn't end up in the front lines or direct combat is meaningless. I supported those that were with the means to do their jobs directly or indirectly.

Liar

I made my choice of what I'd do in peacetime, and the Navy was very much in need of nuclear power operators. I did what I was supposed to in that role and that I didn't end up in the front lines or direct combat is meaningless. I supported those that were with the means to do their jobs directly or indirectly.
LMAO. Bigshot. No difference than Walz's service.

You're criticizing Walz for retiring and not serving in Iraq, when your own service was free of risk and combat yourself.

I think lifeguards and firefighters face more risk than you did.

And went on to serve his country in Washington. Which is why he retired in the first place.

Back