2012 Doomsday!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
palin_doomsday.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m11d18-Sarah-Palin-says-she-would-consider-a-PalinBeck-ticket-in-2012

112509%20160.jpg

The poster fails for throwing in Glen Beck, who is not involved in politics. Were it to include someone who would actually run as Palin's Veep, then it would be better.

The campaign sign is very funny, though.

It is very comical how some reacted to the election of President Obama, especially in areas where racial lines have still not thinned. I personally heard opinions of people stating that he could be the "anti Christ" the Bible talks about.

You haven't heard the news about the Palin-Beck ticket?

I would also like some information on this to be honest. Glenn Beck can find a conspiracy to get the American people out of anything the government does, but he does make you think before you simply accept the things he rants about.

It is very comical how some reacted to the election of President Obama, especially in areas where racial lines have still not thinned. I personally heard opinions of people stating that he could be the "anti Christ" the Bible talks about.
He cant be the Anti christ.. Thats Goege Bush's job.

I would also like some information on this to be honest. Glenn Beck can find a conspiracy to get the American people out of anything the government does, but he does make you think before you simply accept the things he rants about.

Makes you think?

He makes me think he is bat shit crazy and is all about selling gold for profit.

I meant he makes people think about things going on with our government instead of following the leader blindly. Though yes, he is...less than rational.

you want to see less than rational, go watch the big headed big mouthed Keith Olbermann..I hope his head explodes one day on t.v. from one of his stupid RANTS.:cof1:

He fits the mold for the all leftist-Liberals to a T..

Olberman is friggen crazy.

you want to see less than rational, go watch the big headed big mouthed Keith Olbermann..I hope his head explodes one day on t.v. from one of his stupid RANTS.:cof1:

He fits the mold for the all leftist-Liberals to a T..

Back