23 days and no policy statements from Heels Up

Are you STILL hanging around the forum plagiarizing other people's opinions, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw...................................haw.
No I'm waiting for you to tell me how many zionists Hamas killed on Oct 7 you hamas ball licking apologist.

Still hiding from telling America what are her plans for America.
So if she got up and said, didn’t deliver, but said she has a plan for health care and infrastructure, plus building a wall Mexico would pay for, this would appease the cult?

So if she got up and said, didn’t deliver, but said she has a plan for health care and infrastructure, plus building a wall Mexico would pay for, this would appease the cult?
Poor anchovies,

I would be more than happy with anything she says policy wise. So far she has hinted at flip flopping on everything she previously supported.

Poor anchovies,

I would be more than happy with anything she says policy wise. So far she has hinted at flip flopping on everything she previously supported.
She has, Fox just didn’t cover it, she has said repeatedly in her campaigning that she supports a women having control over their body, affordable health care for all Americans, and a revitalized Middle Class

And being a loyal MAGA cultist don’t even ask for details or specifics

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, California, to name a few spots, talking to voters, must be her battle State swing wasn’t covered on Fox
It's the same speech anywhere she goes... There's really no reason to report it when she simply gives it in a different location...lol...

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, California, to name a few spots, talking to voters, must be her battle State swing wasn’t covered on Fox
Poor anchovies,
The OP questions her lack of policy statements. What is she hiding?

She has, Fox just didn’t cover it, she has said repeatedly in her campaigning that she supports a women having control over their body, affordable health care for all Americans, and a revitalized Middle Class

And being a loyal MAGA cultist don’t even ask for details or specifics
That is all fluff and bullshit. She forgot world peace.

Give us all some hard policies. We know she wants to defund the police, ignore the open border immigration issue, and no bail for any crime. So let's move on to positions on foreign policy, the economy, etc.

It's the same speech anywhere she goes... There's really no reason to report it when she simply gives it in a different location...lol...
I’d have to ask how do you know that given I find it hard to believe you have listened to her at least twice now?

So what, it works, and the media isn’t focusing on her speeches but rather the enthusiasm she has gained and maintained

That is all fluff and bullshit. She forgot world peace.

Give us all some hard policies. We know she wants to defund the police, ignore the open border immigration issue, and no bail for any crime. So let's move on to positions on foreign policy, the economy, etc.
Beautify, appears “copy and paste” still doesn’t get it, shocker

And it is fall down laughable for a MAGA cultists to now demand “hard policies,” guess he was one of those lemmings who actually believed Mexico was going to pay to construct a “thirty foot high concrete reinforced Wall”

Beautify, appears “copy and paste” still doesn’t get it, shocker

And it is fall down laughable for a MAGA cultists to now demand “hard policies,” guess he was one of those lemmings who actually believed Mexico was going to pay to construct a “thirty foot high concrete reinforced Wall”
It's funny to hear you call others lemmings when your party masters have decided see for you would you will vote for. Maybe you're all just retards and need to be told who to vote for.

No I'm waiting for you to tell me how many zionists Hamas killed on Oct 7 you hamas ball licking apologist.
" Ball licking " tatt-boy ? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Haw, haw...........................................haw.

Back