25 y.o. black male fractures skull of 15 y.o. black female McDonalds worker

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Censored by the state-media of course. They only cover the extremely rare white on black violence. Anyway - we need to put every black male between 13 and 60 in prison.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-ne...t-with-fractured-skull-after-man-stomps-head/

apr 21 2024 McDonald’s worker, 15, left with fractured skull after adult male with rap sheet stomps her during brawl

A goon with a lengthy criminal history viciously assaulted a 15-year-old female McDonald’s worker, dragging her by the hair and repeatedly stomping on her head in the parking lot after a rowdy group of customers provoked a brawl with employees inside the restaurant earlier this month, according to cops.

Johnny Ricks, 25, was arrested for assault after he allegedly grabbed the teen by her hair and yanked her across the parking lot of the restaurant just outside St. Louis before bashing her head into the concrete and punching her in the face, St. Louis County Police said.

The girl, identified as Aryiah Lynch on a GoFundMe set up by her family, suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose and damage to her frontal lobe.

In the video, a man identified by police as Ricks, who towers over the teen, can be seen dragging her around the parking lot like a ragdoll before raising his foot to nearly waist height and bringing it down on the helpless girl’s skull.

Ricks’ rap sheet reads like a crime bingo card, with public records showing charges dating back to 2016 ranging from theft and fraud to excessive speeding, disorderly conduct and even littering. In April 2023, he was arrested for aggravated assault.

Must be disappointing to you that it was not racist,

TDAK is just a limp-dick internet troll. Everything he posts is bonkers for a reason. Just have some fun at his expense, or totally ignore him, those are the best options. I for one enjoy swatting trolls.

TDAK is just a limp-dick internet troll. Everything he posts is bonkers for a reason. Just have some fun at his expense, or totally ignore him, those are the best options. I for one enjoy swatting trolls.

Speaking of limp dick trolls...you show up.

Bring it on, troll :laugh:

My X feed is full of violence like this.....which really drives the narrative that we live in a dystopia now.

Back