26 women accuse Trump of sexual assault

Hey, after one win what would you expect? Every gold digger in the country will be trying to get on the gravy train now...

These women made their claims before the trial.

Why aren't there dozens of women accusing Warren Buffett and George Clooney of sexual assault if it is a lucrative gold digging gig?

These women made their claims before the trial.

Why aren't there dozens of women accusing Warren Buffett and George Clooney of sexual assault if it is a lucrative gold digging gig?

When will you stake your claim?

When does Warren Buffet’s rape case go to trial? What about Obama or even Bill Clinton’s trial?

You claimed dozens of floozies are lining up to accuse Trump of sexual assault so they can get rich.

Trump isn't the only multimillionaire in America with a big bank account.

Why do we not hear about dozens of women accusing Warren Buffett of sexual assault?

This does not surprise me at all. It was never just locker room talk. His statements in his deposition proved that. Stars have been doing it for “a million years” and he believes himself to be a star.

He is a sexual predator, but I think that makes MAGAs worship him and want to defend him even more

I've never seen human beings celebrate that a dude 'only' forced his finger into a vagina without consent, rather than his penis.
I haven’t either, but it’s not surprising. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave. and they’d blame the system.

You obviously slept through the Johnny Depp Amber Heard civil trial, and the OJ Simpson civil trial which received wall to wall media coverage

no, I saw tons of people say, this is not news and we do not care

I realize shit stains watch soap operas, but I have never been around to see so many of you morons doing so

Back