272k jobs added in May

But didn't you hear????

Biden gave every last one of them to illegal immigrants!!!! 😱

According to the Trumper dumbass contingent anyway.
Deep State could have manipulated the employment numbers, and we could actually be in the depths of an unprecedented economic depression, like Trump predicted 3 and a half years ago.

America is doing alright everywhere except in the heads of the alt right, where it is in a dark age with lots of starvation.

But didn't you hear????

Biden gave every last one of them to illegal immigrants!!!! 😱

According to the Trumper dumbass contingent anyway.
This might only make me laugh but I'll share it anyway.

Old time posters remember Darla. She's a liberal OG with liberal street cred. In 2005 there was a good jobs report that came out. Darla's response to the post was "but are they good jobs? do they pay well?" On one hand it's a very fair question. Large numbers of economist dig deep into the jobs data to answer those exact questions. But Darla isn't an economist. She asked the question because she's a liberal and Bush was President. I remember her getting responses from fellow liberals wanting to know the same thing. Notice not a single liberal ever asks those same questions on her while Biden has been President?

On the flip side, it's a fair question to look into who is getting the new jobs. But of course those on the right asking it want to discredit Biden in any way.

When one takes a step back, drops their partisan hat, and looks at the big picture and how people respond it is pretty easy to follow.

This might only make me laugh but I'll share it anyway.

Old time posters remember Darla. She's a liberal OG with liberal street cred. In 2005 there was a good jobs report that came out. Darla's response to the post was "but are they good jobs? do they pay well?" On one hand it's a very fair question. Large numbers of economist dig deep into the jobs data to answer those exact questions. But Darla isn't an economist. She asked the question because she's a liberal and Bush was President. I remember her getting responses from fellow liberals wanting to know the same thing. Notice not a single liberal ever asks those same questions on her while Biden has been President?

On the flip side, it's a fair question to look into who is getting the new jobs. But of course those on the right asking it want to discredit Biden in any way.

When one takes a step back, drops their partisan hat, and looks at the big picture and how people respond it is pretty easy to follow.
Agreed that it's a valid question to ask.

I can't speak in terms of percentages, but I think Biden's "Build Back Better" initiative must include a lot of good paying skilled trades jobs, given that it's mainly infrastructure repair oriented.

And of course the "CHIPS and Science Act" is not about developing more and better snack chips. Sounds like some pretty high end employment there, too.

Back