2nd Amendment Proponents be careful

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Don't buy into the whole mental illness thing the left is pushing. You know it won't be hard for them to use Obamacare to claim people have "mental illness". And BOOM your gun is gone.

Hell you could claim ADD is a mental illness.

Don't fall for it trying to be reasonable. It is time to be unreasonable.

My decision to buy a gun should be between me and my gun dealer

Don't buy into the whole mental illness thing the left is pushing. You know it won't be hard for them to use Obamacare to claim people have "mental illness". And BOOM your gun is gone.

So you're saying there should nothing to stop the mentally ill from obtaining firearms?

Also, I like how, when it comes to abortion, you're unwilling to let it be between me and my doctor, but here it should be between you and your gun dealer.

So you're saying there should nothing to stop the mentally ill from obtaining firearms?

Also, I like how, when it comes to abortion, you're unwilling to let it be between me and my doctor, but here it should be between you and your gun dealer.

If the mentally ill couldn't have firearms, three quarters of the gun nuts on this forum would be pistol-less.

Define mentally ill. I think liberalism and homosexuality are mental illnesses. Should they be prohibited from owning guns?

I can see this playing out.

Dr: do you own guns
Patient: yes
Dr: says here you feels sad. Do you feel depressed?

Three days later patient gets knock on door.

Police: we heard you are mentally unstable and we are here to take your guns

From then on people will not volunteer information to physicians.

Obamacare and mental illness are their stealth way of gun control.

Don't doubt me. I know what sneaky scumbags liberals are.

Remember nobody ever thought they would ban the incandescent light bulb but they did.

Soooo, you have A.D.D.

Define mentally ill. I think liberalism and homosexuality are mental illnesses. Should they be prohibited from owning guns?

I can see this playing out.

Dr: do you own guns
Dr: says here you feels sad. Do you feel depressed?

Three days later patient gets knock on door.

Police: we heard you are mentally unstable and we are here to take your guns

From then on people will not volunteer information to physicians.

Obamacare and mental illness are their stealth way of gun control.

Don't doubt me. I know what sneaky scumbags liberals are.

Remember nobody ever thought they would ban the incandescent light bulb but they did.

You think gays are mentally ill, just like Americans thought all Islamists were crazy, just like we thought blacks were not humans, just like we thought Indians were not people.

Some people evolve. Others don't. You don't like evolution passing you up do you kiddo?

You think gays are mentally ill, just like Americans thought all Islamists were crazy, just like we thought blacks were not humans, just like we thought Indians were not people.

Some people evolve. Others don't. You don't like evolution passing you up do you kiddo?

Well you just made my point for me. I illustrated the absurdity of it by being absurd. Of course I don't thing being gay is a mental illness. But, I was illustrating the danger of using such a broad term to further your political goals.

Kinda dangerous dontcha think?

Well you just made my point for me. I illustrated the absurdity of it by being absurd. Of course I don't thing being gay is a mental illness. But, I was illustrating the danger of using such a broad term to further your political goals.

Kinda dangerous dontcha think?

Backtrack. *fears a brain, knows the pen is mightier than the sword he is most likely holding the wrong way*

I recall the story of Jerry Doyle.
Very sick , attended the ER prior to falling into a coma.

The receptionist was an annoying prat asking irrelivant questions.

One question was " have you ever had suicidal thoughts"?

To which Jerry responded " not untill I met you"!

He was then diagnosed by THE RECEPTIONIST as a psych
Patient!!

Later he nearly died from the condition he presented with because a receptionist, offended by his sarcasm didnt document the symptoms he presented with, he listed him as a psych patient because his feelings were hurt!!

A receptionist can add this diagnosis to your medical record!!

A fucking receptionist!

What qualifies a receptionist to diagnose mental illness???

Not backtracking at all, merely pointing out the folly in your argument.

Define what mental illness should be prohibited from owning a gun. List them.

Maybe if we said any illness listed as a mental illness TODAY. Then there wouldn't be advancements on mental illness. And maybe people with depression will stop taking pills to be happy and realize you can just be happy if you fart in public once in a while and look at the person next to you like it was them.

Maybe if we said any illness listed as a mental illness TODAY. Then there wouldn't be advancements on mental illness. And maybe people with depression will stop taking pills to be happy and realize you can just be happy if you fart in public once in a while and look at the person next to you like it was them.

Note that the 1%ers are the ones who diagnose mental illness. Along with disabilities. Yep, and somehow doctors got out of this new tax hike. bs.

OP says he will ban gays from guns because they are a mental illness.

Everyone knows gays don't shoot people.

But in a fist fight you have to be careful, because they don't play by the rules. They will throw feathers at you really hard..

OP says he will ban gays from guns because they are a mental illness.

Everyone knows gays don't shoot people.

But in a fist fight you have to be careful, because they don't play by the rules. They will throw feathers at you really hard..

So I will ask again. What "mental illnesses" should be banned from owning guns? Depression? How severe? Bipolar? Dyslexia? Anxiety?

Define it. Mental illness is a broad term. Be specific

So I will ask again. What "mental illnesses" should be banned from owning guns? Depression? How severe? Bipolar? Dyslexia? Anxiety?

Define it. Mental illness is a broad term. Be specific

LOL. Ok kid.

Just and only Schizophrenia. I dare Libertardians to look up Schizophrenia. I can just imagine their face when they read it and "OMG!"

By definition, Schizophrenia is the Libertardian Party.

LOL. Ok kid.

Just and only Schizophrenia. I dare Libertardians to look up Schizophrenia. I can just imagine their face when they read it and "OMG!"

By definition, Schizophrenia is the Libertardian Party.

Hey!. Why aren't you replying? Did you see something spooky when you looked up Schizophrenia? hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaaha.......................ahahhahahahahaha

Yep. That is you and all Libertardians kid.

Hey!. Why aren't you replying? Did you see something spooky when you looked up Schizophrenia? hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaaha.......................ahahhahahahahaha

Yep. That is you and all Libertardians kid.

Ease up sparky. Some of us have other things to do than hang out here.

So you would ban guns from all schizophrenics? I guess you would do that because you have literature showing they are at higher risk to shoot people than the general population?

Are you scared of schizophrenics? Why so afraid?

Ease up sparky. Some of us have other things to do than hang out here.

So you would ban guns from all schizophrenics? I guess you would do that because you have literature showing they are at higher risk to shoot people than the general population?

Are you scared of schizophrenics? Why so afraid?

Yeah...how's that civil war thing going for ya?

Back