3,000+ U.S. Sailors, Marines Reach Red Sea as Biden’s Middle East Build-Up Continues

ptif219

Verified User
So will Biden get is in a war in Ukraine of Taiwan or the ME. Biden is gearing up to start WW3

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...sea-as-bidens-middle-east-build-up-continues/

iUpwards of 3,000 U.S. sailors and Marines sailed into the Red Sea on Monday after transiting the Suez Canal in a pre-announced deployment, the U.S. Navy’s Fifth Fleet said in a statement.

The reinforcements were carried aboard the USS Bataan and USS Carter Hall warships, providing “greater flexibility and maritime capability” to the Fifth Fleet, the statement seen by AFP added.The U.S. military says Iran has either seized or attempted to take control of nearly 20 internationally flagged ships in the region over the past two years and the Biden White House wants to see more forces in the region to stand ready to engage Iran if required, as Breitbart News reported.The deployment comes after Washington said its forces blocked two attempts by Iran to seize commercial tankers in international waters off Oman on July 5.

The Han are taking over the ME, we have botched the job completely, we are done we just dont know it yet....because Americans are Stuuuuuuuppppiiidd.

Not me of course...I am a rare exception.....I sure wish that there were more of us.

Listening to the guys on the Duran and other guys in other places and watching the CIA and our Generals fail in Ukraine and fail all the way has been eye opening. I once thought that they could measure up, that it is the want to that is broken.

Not, they simply could not do their jobs even if they got a wild hair and decided that they wanted to.

Buckle Up.

I don't think the American public has the desire to get into another war right now as much as Biden may want it.

He might try something however with the election coming up.

I don't think the American public has the desire to get into another war right now as much as Biden may want it.

He might try something however with the election coming up.

What the people want is now irrelevant, if the people decided we would not have an open southern border for one thing.

YOU WILL OBEY!

Back