3000%?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Yesterday Obama said that employers' premiums could go down by "as much as" 3000%, (yes, 3000%), when Obamacare passes. That means....

An employer who pays 10K per year for your insurance, if their cost went down by 100% would "save" 10K per year, if it went down by 3000% they would have a NET PROFIT of $290,000 just for covering you!

WOW!!!!

I'd better start hiring people, that's a massive profit for providing a benefit!

Its probably more political doublespeak, where premiums will actually go up 6000%. But if the gubment can keep them limited to going up 3000%, you save 3000%.

You're all idiots. All of you.

Its probably more political doublespeak, where premiums will actually go up 6000%. But if the gubment can keep them limited to going up 3000%, you save 3000%.

You're all idiots. All of you.
I wanted to ask you Beefy, living on Hawaii and all, I have heard lots of people sing the praises of Hawaii's medical system and their insurance. Is there a downside?

Can you imagine what the headlines would be if a Conservative or Republican said something as stupid as this...?
The left and their media bootlickers, have destroyed people for spelling tomato wrong....

Can you imagine what the headlines would be if a Conservative or Republican said something as stupid as this...?
The left and their media bootlickers, have destroyed people for spelling tomato wrong....
That was potato that Quayle misspelled. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Back