5,500 attend Connecticut gun control rally

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://news.yahoo.com/5-500-attend-connecticut-gun-control-rally-170846534.html

Gun-Reform-in-Congress.jpg

No more personal info, 007. Just stop. You are posting what you are saying is personal info in an attempt to troll bait and try to get others banned. Talk politics, not personal and you will be fine. I'll delete this kind of thing as long as I can stand, but if it becomes too much I'll figure out how to do the forced ignore feature on the new version of vbulletin and you and he won't have conversations...

Howie, just flat ignore the guy. This is too reminiscent of a past "argument" between two posters here that wound up with one being gone. It's just time to stop.

Howie, just flat ignore the guy. This is too reminiscent of a past "argument" between two posters here that wound up with one being gone. It's just time to stop.

Ok. Yurt should be back soon. :) And 007 should be picked up tomorrow anyhow. :)

the dumbfuck is the person who doesn't quote what they're quoting.....

so you say it's "not impressive" though its twice as many as attended the anti-gun rally.......does that make the anti-gun rally less than half not impressive?.......

Damo is trying to help you. Take the advice of one of the most patient moderators out here.

I will agree that Damo is a patient man, and 007 has seemed to go over the deep end, and it takes a great deal to get banned from here. But, as I mentioned earlier, the common thread to most of the bullshit that goes on here is Howey.

It was Howey and Yurt until Yurt put his ass on ignore
It was Howey and Me until I put his sorry ass on perma ban/ignore
Then Howey moved on to 007

Now that 007 is forced to ignore Howey, I am sure Howey will move on to someone else and you will soon see the same thing.

Yes, others get into tiffs here and there which is to be expected on a political forum. But, the common denominator for the over the top crap always seems to be Howey.

I will agree that Damo is a patient man, and 007 has seemed to go over the deep end, and it takes a great deal to get banned from here. But, as I mentioned earlier, the common thread to most of the bullshit that goes on here is Howey.

It was Howey and Yurt until Yurt put his ass on ignore
It was Howey and Me until I put his sorry ass on perma ban/ignore
Then Howey moved on to 007

Now that 007 is forced to ignore Howey, I am sure Howey will move on to someone else and you will soon see the same thing.

Yes, others get into tiffs here and there which is to be expected on a political forum. But, the common denominator for the over the top crap always seems to be Howey.

I have had a few run-ins with Howey, and I am not defending him. But 007 has started plenty of bullshit all on his own.

I have had a few run-ins with Howey, and I am not defending him. But 007 has started plenty of bullshit all on his own.

I am in no way defending 007. I thought he went off the deep end a long time ago.

I am merely pointing out the common denominator in the majority of JPP bullshit

Howey vs me
Howey vs Yurt
Howey vs 007
Howey vs ?????

Funny, I have ILA, Yurt and 007, all on ignore. Howey is the only one he mentioned that I can read, 007 and ILA are vile and yurt is, well, yurt.

Back