50-50

meme

no way!:eek:

-----------
Zogby poll due out in the morning will be reporting the Obama admin’s latest grim milestone. As many people don’t like him as do. Boston Herald:

The honeymoon is over, a national poll will signal tomorrow as President Obama’s job approval stumbles to about 50 percent over the lack of improvement with the crippled economy.

The sobering numbers come as the president backpedals from two prime-time gaffes - one comparing his bowling score to a Special Olympian and another awkwardly laughing about the economy, which prompted Steve Kroft of “60 Minutes” to ask “are you punch-drunk?”

Pollster John Zogby said his poll out in the morning will show Americans split on the president’s performance. He said the score factors out to “about 50-50.”

Some polls show Obama coasting with a 65 percent job approval, but not in Zogby’s tally.

“The numbers are going down,” Zogby told the Herald. “It’s not because of the gaffes, but a combination of high expectations and that things aren’t moving fast enough with the economy.”

http://www.julescrittenden.com/2009/03/23/50-50/#more-12510

no way!:eek:

-----------
Zogby poll due out in the morning will be reporting the Obama admin’s latest grim milestone. As many people don’t like him as do. Boston Herald:

The honeymoon is over, a national poll will signal tomorrow as President Obama’s job approval stumbles to about 50 percent over the lack of improvement with the crippled economy.

The sobering numbers come as the president backpedals from two prime-time gaffes - one comparing his bowling score to a Special Olympian and another awkwardly laughing about the economy, which prompted Steve Kroft of “60 Minutes” to ask “are you punch-drunk?”

Pollster John Zogby said his poll out in the morning will show Americans split on the president’s performance. He said the score factors out to “about 50-50.”

Some polls show Obama coasting with a 65 percent job approval, but not in Zogby’s tally.

“The numbers are going down,” Zogby told the Herald. “It’s not because of the gaffes, but a combination of high expectations and that things aren’t moving fast enough with the economy.”

http://www.julescrittenden.com/2009/03/23/50-50/#more-12510

Today's WS ralley will likely help him though. The "new new new" trillion dollar plan to loosen up credit (Obama gets credit on that one) combined with positive housing numbers might once again give him a more favorable rating?

Lemme guess, it's a Zogby "internet poll?"

Rasmussen is also supposed to come out with similar findings. The reason? Obama has lost 14 points with Independents, you know, the voters who clenched him the election.

If the economic indictaors get better the numbers for Obama will too...but if they don't?

The differance is I didnt want to go to war and knew it would be a cluster fuck.

I would have cheered if it had worked, I jsut knew it wouldn't.

You guys will cry and call for inserection if Obama's leadership works.

You are already stockpiling for it.

Rasmussen is also supposed to come out with similar findings. The reason? Obama has lost 14 points with Independents, you know, the voters who clenched him the election.

If the economic indictaors get better the numbers for Obama will too...but if they don't?

1) Is it a Zogby "internet poll?" I assume it is given what other pollsters are showing, including Rasmussen.

2) Rasmussen likes to hype the noise in his tracking polls (he is a businessman after all), but if you look to the averages Obama's numbers have been consistent.

I thought going to afghanstan was understandable.

I KNEW right from the start the Iraq was being done on lies.

Why didnt you?

I thought going to afghanstan was understandable.

I KNEW right from the start the Iraq was being done on lies.

Why didnt you?

who says I didn't? Ask Asshat, he'll tell you what I thought about the Iraq war. it's all over the previous board we were on. Damo could probably even tell you.

The differance is I didnt want to go to war and knew it would be a cluster fuck.

I would have cheered if it had worked, I jsut knew it wouldn't.

You guys will cry and call for inserection if Obama's leadership works.

You are already stockpiling for it.
Which is why he said it was like a mirror image.

1) Is it a Zogby "internet poll?" I assume it is given what other pollsters are showing, including Rasmussen.

2) Rasmussen likes to hype the noise in his tracking polls (he is a businessman after all), but if you look to the averages Obama's numbers have been consistent.

I'm not certain if it is an internet poll. The point being that his numbers are slipping, especially with independents. The significance of the independent voter cannot be overstated, as they won him the election.

Qbamas honnymoon is almost over, when the press love fest is done you'll know.
His numbers will now track the economy which I hope his plan has booming in a year. Hope he gets his ass kicked on cap and steal.

1). No, it is a national poll.

2). Zogby isn't Rasmussen.

Back