58 Trillion Dimes

Justin Time

Verified User
I remember well how PO'd the voetrs were over the spending of Pres Bush and thr R's.

They replaced the R's with Dems during the last two years of pres Bush's second term

Then the voters went with Obama and gave Dems total and complete control of DC

Well they results are in and things have gotten much worse

BTW it is more like 62 or 63 Trillion dimes as of today

Maybe the Republicans could have replaced the lying bastard if they hadn’t ran another lying bastard against him, huh?

I remember well how PO'd the voetrs were over the spending of Pres Bush and thr R's.

They replaced the R's with Dems during the last two years of pres Bush's second term

Then the voters went with Obama and gave Dems total and complete control of DC

Well they results are in and things have gotten much worse

BTW it is more like 62 or 63 Trillion dimes as of today

This is a good post and you show signs of learning the political path. Follow the money. That's it.

Corporate America runs political America. It's as simple as that. They use threats and lies to get their way.

Or maybe you can name one bill that Obama created that has been a significant dent on our national debt that wasn't an extension of a Bush bill. Most want to say Obamacare but it hasn't done anything to our debt.

The Federal Reserve IS Corporate America. Halliburton is our major expense in Iraq today and a board member of the Federal Reserve. So tell me why we went to war with Iraq and tell me SINCE WHEN do we rebuild Countries we go to war with..

This is a good post and you show signs of learning the political path. Follow the money. That's it.

Corporate America runs political America. It's as simple as that. They use threats and lies to get their way.

Or maybe you can name one bill that Obama created that has been a significant dent on our national debt that wasn't an extension of a Bush bill. Most want to say Obamacare but it hasn't done anything to our debt.

The Federal Reserve IS Corporate America. Halliburton is our major expense in Iraq today and a board member of the Federal Reserve. So tell me why we went to war with Iraq and tell me SINCE WHEN do we rebuild Countries we go to war with..

Or maybe political America runs corporate America

Back