6 days ago on July 8 biden said, "it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,”

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
It can't get more obvious that that. The biden controllers called for the assassination of trump and almost did it.

A defiant President Joe Biden insisted to his donors on Monday that he is “done talking about the debate” and implored the party to ignore any further distractions and direct its attention back to Donald Trump. “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

It can't get more obvious that that. The biden controllers called for the assassination of trump and almost did it.

I might not like Biden, but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Yea, bad wording on Biden's part but it'd take more to convince me that this fuck stick acted on those words and not just some visceral personal hatred of Trump.

The press should be talking about this but they have censored it. Just a week ago Pedo Joe calls for someone to shoot trump and then it happens!!! What a story - but again, it's been censored.

But... but.... Sarah Palin and the Republiclowns told us way back when that it was OK to reference targets in political speech.....

Screenshot-20240714-145834-2.png

.....then, when Rep. Gabby Giffords took a bullet to the head around the same time, they told us that wasn't the reason.

So why is talking about targets suddenly a BFD with the right???

But... but.... Sarah Palin and the Republiclowns told us way back when that it was OK to reference targets in political speech.....

.....then, when Rep. Gabby Giffords took a bullet to the head around the same time, they told us that wasn't the reason.

That's okay because she is a magat!

HAHAHA. That was like a million years ago. THINK

I might not like Biden, but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Yea, bad wording on Biden's part but it'd take more to convince me that this fuck stick acted on those words and not just some visceral personal hatred of Trump.
Biden didn't act. The man doesn't even know what year it is. He DID say some stupid shit though, and this was part of it.

Biden's Handlers, the Democrats, are to blame.

Back