6 more months

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
It's become obviously apparent that for the next 6 months the JPP liberals and the MSM will be spending their time spreading grotesquely inflated straw men, all in an attempt to undermine Trumps campaign; but since previous attempts have failed miserably and actually increased his standing, I wonder if they'll finally realize that their actions have a bigger likelihood of actually continuing to increase his voter base.

As I've said before; while a lot of politicians end up shooting themselves in the foot, liberals are the only ones I know that will stand in a circle and pull the pin on a grenade.

I don't know if they would be considered MSM but there are definitely some conservative thought leaders and writers out there pushing the anti-Trump movement from the right.

I don't know if they would be considered MSM but there are definitely some conservative thought leaders and writers out there pushing the anti-Trump movement from the right.

It does appear that the comfortable little world, that both parties have created for themselves, is having it's foundation shaken and it scares OH-SO many political hacks.

I'm not sure what kind of President, Trump might be; but the more people who try to denigrate him, makes me hope that he wins.
If for no other reason, then to hear the wailing and the gnashing of teeth. :D

Back