6 womans groups back Obama

Shocker.

McCain nominated a theocrat who believes rape victims should have to carry their rapists embryo to term. Someone who believes the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosuars walked among humans. Someone who is opposed to equal pay for equal work legislation.

What's to like about Palin, topper? I can see where republican men, and submissive stepford wife conservative women suffering from stockholm syndrome, are into that shit. Rush Limbaugh was ecstatic, that's all you need to know about the Palin pick.

And "first dude" Todd? Is this a freaking joke?

your such a pussy cypress. Oncelor was having a hard time covering for you. I don't agree with much beyond her having the best oil insight in politics.
that she is a strong smart woman breaking the good ole boys club and not a now card carrier kills turbo libs. But 80 percent of Alaskans like her and so do millions of soccor moms.

Did you know that teachers ranked as attractive by their students consistently rank much higher in popularity tests than teacher not ranked as attractive by their students?

Not that that has anything to do with Palin's undeserved popularity.

poll I saw on MSNBC tonight, don't remember which polling group, said that white women now favor Obama, 47 to 45% that is quite a drop from a week ago.

6 groups of three liberial radical feminists, 66% being lesbian. whooooo---what at set of role models on that one.

fantacy--ya live in a fantacy libs

wow waterturd your a minimum wage 22 yr old and your qualified to say 80 percent of real adults in Alaska are wrong. No your qualified to say what you get paid to say. Paper or plastic?

Back