66 percent youth turnout

Very much so. The youth vote was never a reliable vote, which is why so many politicians pandered to the older crowd. Obama definatly had them energized.

I think there were about 70M in total in that election, right? There were 100M in this one.

What was the overall turnout? It must have been in the 70's or 80's!

He needs to stop Jailing the youth for MJ as payback.

well the thing i hope the young people get about this is - he has told you "make me do it". that's not just some throwaway line, you have to understand the history of that. FDR said that. then you factor in Obama's background as a community organizer. He's telling you, organize, get support, make me do it.

Your job is not over just because you voted for him. that's a great start. Now, make him do it.

well the thing i hope the young people get about this is - he has told you "make me do it". that's not just some throwaway line, you have to understand the history of that. FDR said that. then you factor in Obama's background as a community organizer. He's telling you, organize, get support, make me do it.

Your job is not over just because you voted for him. that's a great start. Now, make him do it.

Yep it it not over we still have to battle congress and lobbyists.

Back