7 Revelations From Ex-Capitol Police Chief That Explode Democrats’ Jan. 6 Narrative

coldjoint

Verified User
J6 was a planned Fedsurrection. Again, the obvious escapes certain people. Those are the that actually believe the narrative told to you by the same people who told you the Russian hoax was fact based.

Why trust proven liars. The violence put a lock on the obvious theft.
1. DHS, FBI Hid Intelligence From Capitol Police
2. Milley Wanted to Shut Down D.C. Ahead Of Jan. 6
3. Congressional Leadership Denied National Guard Requests Before and During Riot
4. Secret Service Turned Over One Text to J6 Committee
5. New Jersey State Police Arrived to Help Before National Guard
6. Sund Wasn’t Told About Federal Informants Present at the Capitol
7. Lawmakers Didn’t Want Sund to Testify

https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/1...chief-that-explode-democrats-jan-6-narrative/

It's becoming fairly obvious that 1/6 could have been prevented but the democrats took specific actions to ensure it would just so they could go after Trump on it.

That is how much they hate him.

It's becoming fairly obvious that 1/6 could have been prevented but the democrats took specific actions to ensure it would just so they could go after Trump on it.

Without Trump the events of 1/6 would not have STARTED.

He summoned his mob to DC, pointed them at the Capitol, told them “I’ll be with you”, and let ‘em rip.

He wasn’t with them, of course - the great Don doesn’t expose himself like that - but for hours he watched gleefully and did nothing to restrain them.

I don’t know if this was, strictly speaking, illegal, but it sure as hell isn’t how a US President should behave.

Without Trump the events of 1/6 would not have STARTED.

He summoned his mob to DC, pointed them at the Capitol, told them “I’ll be with you”, and let ‘em rip.

He wasn’t with them, of course - the great Don doesn’t expose himself like that - but for hours he watched gleefully and did nothing to restrain them.

I don’t know if this was, strictly speaking, illegal, but it sure as hell isn’t how a US President should behave.

He told them to protest peacefully.

He never said to use violence.

Besides, four people were already convicted of planning the attack ahead of time. Trump had nothing to do with that.

Once they started their attack the others joined in.

This is a thread for right-wing crazies. We all saw the 1-6 Trumpian insurrection. It is no narrative, but a fact of Trump trying to overthrow the election. You find some outlier and claim this is true, your eyes were wrong. When I read it, I wondered who would be dumb enough to buy that. Tinker jumped right in.

This is a thread for right-wing crazies. We all saw the 1-6 Trumpian insurrection. It is no narrative, but a fact of Trump trying to overthrow the election. You find some outlier and claim this is true, your eyes were wrong. When I read it, I wondered who would be dumb enough to buy that. Tinker jumped right in.

Tucker: Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund reveals what really happened on January 6th.

Takeaways: Let’s face it folks, the Pentagon, FBI, Pelosi, all of them conspired and this police chief says it all. They purposely wanted the riot to go on. They did not want it stopped, all by design and now obviously to use against Trump and the American people. This is DISGUSTING to know our own government is this evil. – Sgt Pat

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...-reveals-what-really-happened-on-january-6th/

Try the truth traitor.

It is like people saying they were abducted by aliens.

It is like people saying they were abducted by aliens.

Shit like that has nothing to do with any real discussion. Does it? Try saying something with substance you ass kissing suck up.

You do not think the commander of the Capitol Police is credible? Why was he fired and why didn't the J6 committee have him testify?

Trump was contesting the election. Perfectly legal. Sending electors back to their states is completely legal. They have plenary power.

I asked a question. But given you, no doubt, were glued to the television for every second of it, I'm sure you can foist an ill-informed opinion of it. Was it more interesting than Kafka, for example?

I don't know your background. I use facts and judgments. Is the idea of judging information something you never do?

I don't know your background. I use facts and judgments. Is the idea of judging information something you never do?

No, you usually just toss insults and ad hominem. Facts elude you, and your judgement is faulty. Aside from that, neither is really necessary to answer the question I asked earlier in the thread. It asks for an opinion, something you can easily foist but have failed to do.

No, you usually just toss insults and ad hominem. Facts elude you, and your judgement is faulty. Aside from that, neither is really necessary to answer the question I asked earlier in the thread. It asks for an opinion, something you can easily foist but have failed to do.

you're a troll

Back