7 U.S. troops hurt in dramatic raid that killed numerous ISIS fighters

The American military goes in to attack terrorists, but does not stay long enough to have to control the entire government.

When did Iraq become a US territory?
It stopped being US territory years ago, when Obama got us out of the controlling Iraq game. We still will attack terrorists in Iraq, but we will not keep the territory afterwards.

It stopped being US territory years ago, when Obama got us out of the controlling Iraq game. We still will attack terrorists in Iraq, but we will not keep the territory afterwards.
Explain this to me.
The US does not own Iraq. What does terrorism have to do with anything?

Explain this to me.
The US does not own Iraq. What does terrorism have to do with anything?
ISIS is a terrorist organization. The purpose of this was to eliminate a terrorist.

If the police enter a property to arrest a criminal, they are not seizing the property, or declaring ownership of it. They are entering the property to arrest a criminal.

ISIS is a terrorist organization. The purpose of this was to eliminate a terrorist.

If the police enter a property to arrest a criminal, they are not seizing the property, or declaring ownership of it. They are entering the property to arrest a criminal.
No, ISIS is a political organization. The US is the terrorist.

No, ISIS is a political organization. The US is the terrorist.
The view of the USA is that ISIS is a terrorist organization. They do have a lot of terrorist goals, and have committed terrorist actions. They have declared the USA the enemy, and have attacked the USA. Whether you agree they are terrorists or not, I think we can all agree the USA is allowed to strike back.

The view of the USA is that ISIS is a terrorist organization. They do have a lot of terrorist goals, and have committed terrorist actions. They have declared the USA the enemy, and have attacked the USA. Whether you agree they are terrorists or not, I think we can all agree the USA is allowed to strike back.
So, I can break into your home, set up camp, and kill people I think are enemies. The analogy.

So, I can break into your home, set up camp, and kill people I think are enemies. The analogy.
The police with a search warrant, or exigent circumstances can enter my house, and arrest or kill people. It is not considered seizure.

So, you are fine with the police living in your home?
The police would generally spend the least amount of time in my home necessary to serve the warrant.

There needs to be a balance in life. I do not want the police in my home at all, but I also live in a society, and have to submit to reasonable rules.

The police would generally spend the least amount of time in my home necessary to serve the warrant.

There needs to be a balance in life. I do not want the police in my home at all, but I also live in a society, and have to submit to reasonable rules.
So, you are fine with police permanently residing in your home.

So, you are fine with police permanently residing in your home.
The American forces are going in, removing the terrorists, and then leaving. They do have a base in Jordan, with the permission of the Jordanian Government.

Is the Iraq Government complaining about it? Or do we keep enough out of Iraqi business that they really do not care?
We killed 750,000 of their innocent lives. I doubt many want to be killed by the US.
The US pretty much destroyed the country.

We killed 750,000 of their innocent lives. I doubt many want to be killed by the US.
The US pretty much destroyed the country.
That was from invading Iraq and trying to control it. How many innocent civilians are dying from the occasional raid on terrorists?

Back