74 things Donald Trump has said about women

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Women voters should take heed of this chauvinist pigs, past and present comments about women?!!

Last year, nearly two decades after he'd accosted author E. Jean Carroll in a Manhattan department store dressing room, a New York jury ruled former President Donald Trump was liable for sexual abuse, battery, and defamation against his victim, and ordered him to pay five million dollars in damages. The verdict was informed in no small part by Trump's public comments about the incident, which he emphatically denied by claiming Carroll was simply not his "type." One day after Carroll won her lawsuit, the former president appeared on CNN, where he denounced Carroll as a "whack job" whose winnings were a "rigged deal" against him. Carroll, in response, sued Trump again, this time for ten million dollars.

Although Trump's comments are perhaps his most costly remarks pertaining to women, they are far from alone. Here are just some of the questionable, offensive, and overtly sexist things the former president has said about women:

On Vice President Kamala Harris

"She's so bad. She's so pathetic. She's so fu*king bad" [July 3, 2024]

"I see the same basic level of competence as [President Joe Biden]. I would define her in a very similar matter that I define him" [July 9, 2024]

"If [Biden] had picked someone even halfway competent they would have bounced him from office years ago, but they can't because she's gonna be their second choice" [July 9, 2024]

"This monster that was onstage with Mike Pence, who destroyed her last night, by the way. I thought that wasn't even a contest last night. She was terrible. I don't think you could get worse. And totally unlikeable" [Oct. 8, 2020]

"You know what, people don't like her. Nobody likes her. She could never be the first woman president. She could never be. That would be an insult to our country." [Sept. 8, 2020]

"Very, very nasty ... the meanest, the most horrible, most disrespectful of anybody in the U.S. Senate." [Aug. 11, 2020]

On 2024 presidential candidate and GOP nomination rival Nikki Haley

"Nimbra doesn't have what it takes" [Jan. 19, 2024]

"Birdbrain doesn't have the TALENT or TEMPERAMENT to do the job" [Sept. 29, 2023]

On former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao

"[GOP Senate Leader Mitch McConnell's] China loving wife, Coco Chao!" [Sept. 30, 2022]

On Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis

"She was out of her mind" [Jan. 9, 2024]

On Casey DeSantis, wife of 2024 presidential candidate and GOP nomination rival Ron DeSantis

"I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign" [Nov. 8, 2022]

On House Speaker Emerita Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali)

"She's turned on him like a dog. She's as crazy as a bed bug" [July 20, 2024]

"We'll stand up to crazy Nancy Pelosi, who ruined San Francisco — how's her husband doing, anybody know?" [September 29, 2023]

On Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

"This is not even a smart person, other than she's got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps." [Aug. 14, 2020]

On Stormy Daniels

"Horseface" [Oct. 16, 2018]

"I never liked horseface. That wouldn't be the one. There is no one. We have a great First Lady." [March 25, 2023]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/69-things-donald-trump-said-000000979.html

1721849535412.png

Trump sees women as objects who should not have power. They are useful for sex.
He like a lot of the back hill hillbillies think they need to keep them barefoot , Pregnant and down on the farm so they can control them and make sure they don't get to talk to anybody and find out what is really going on.
Have a nice day

Back