8 years to blame everything on Bush...

Jarod

Contributor
But some conservatives are already blaming President Obama for the economie.

Hell, they went stright from blaming Clinton to Blaming Obama....

I was just listening to Rush Linbaugh...

He is reporting that the world wide economic crisis was caused by smart investors fear that Obama would get elected and continues today due to fear of what his policies will be.

To be fair, I started blaming Bush a few months in. I also gave him a honeymoon in '04, though.

Limbaugh is now an official national joke, as are the conservatives who are parrotting his ridiculous reasoning on the stock market. Does he know that the market basically crashed prior to the election? Does he understand that the tangible results of that 1st crash - companies failing, layoffs, loss of consumer confidence, etc. - are fueling the current downward trend?

Fool.

I was just listening to Rush Linbaugh...

He is reporting that the world wide economic crisis was caused by smart investors fear that Obama would get elected and continues today due to fear of what his policies will be.
Well, I better go and sell my stock for lower than it is worth then, I hear he is right 99.99% of the time....

They are blaming Obama and he is still months from taking the oath of office!

Insanity!

They have made a smooth transition from blaming Clinton to blaming Obama... All I can say is wow!

Well, I better go and sell my stock for lower than it is worth then, I hear he is right 99.99% of the time....

Stock never drops below it's worth, unless maybe the price drops below the dividend value.

Stock is only worth what you can sell it for.

Stock is only ever worth what you can get out of it.

Last edited:
Stock never drops below it's worth, unless maybe the price drops below the divident value.

Just like a house.

Stock never drops below it's worth, unless maybe the price drops below the dividend value.

Yet, I could sell it for less than I could get for it. Amazingly I could sell it for less than it is worth. Thank you for playing.

Yes, just like a house you can choose to sell it for less than it is worth.

Sure you could, if you have two buyers and one is willing to pay less than the other and you sell it to the lower bidder, you have sold it for less than it was worth. Still it is only "worth" what you can get someone to pay for at any particular time.

Sure you could, if you have two buyers and one is willing to pay less than the other and you sell it to the lower bidder, you have sold it for less than it was worth. Still it is only "worth" what you can get someone to pay for at any particular time.
Because I need to "panic" because Rush told me that Obama is killing the economy. Geez.

No, once they give me that number, I'll drop the price then sell it. Because, well, that's what panicky people do apparently and Rush told me to be scared...

:rolleyes:

Okay then you would be selling it for less than it was worth, but the value is still only based on what you can get someone to pay for it that particular day.

Back