A Brief History of Nazi Fascism

signalmankenneth

Verified User
cartoon-nazi-fascism.gif

Holy shit, are you serious?? You are seriously posting a fucking cartoon drawing comparisons between the GOP and Hitler's Nazi Party and the subsequent world war??

Please tell me this is some sort of joke, like The Onion??

Here's one comparison

Like Adolph Hitler, Barack Obama was born to a communist father who worked as a government employee who had several other children with multiple women. His father was considerably older than his mother and they conceived their famous son prior to getting married. His father was not interested in child-rearing, abused alcohol, and the future leader would reside in several different residences in his early years. The young boy felt alienated from his father. He would attend several different schools, including a catholic school run by strict priests and nuns.

Adolph Hitler was born to a communist father who worked as a government employee who had several other children with multiple women. His father was considerably older than his mother and they conceived their famous son prior to getting married. His father was not interested in child-rearing, abused alcohol, and the future German leader would reside in several different residences in his early years. The young boy felt alienated from his father. He would attend several different schools, including a catholic school run by strict priests and nuns.

from here

the GOP is very gestapo like with the hunting of poor people who use drugs, and though they widestance alot they also want to go after the gay's.

drug raids happen on a daily basis and it's a democratic whitehouse. can you explain the sudden war on pain clinics and prescription pain pill abuse by a liberal admin?

you are against the war on illegal issuance of pain pills.

Here is how I break with you: 70% republicans are against the herb, 30% of democrats

Yes Obama and many dems are tools on the issue, 70% is still more than double 30%

you are against the war on illegal issuance of pain pills.

Here is how I break with you: 70% republicans are against the herb, 30% of democrats

Yes Obama and many dems are tools on the issue, 70% is still more than double 30%

what really matters are those elected

Back