A "check" on the Democrats?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Let's be honest here. The Republican mission is not to "check" the Democrats.

If we don't get those 60 seats they will obstruct everything, and the Democrats are going to be weak as hell and unable to pass anything. The Republicans may as well have won. That is what is wrong with trying to get a "check". Because "check" significantly understates what the Republicans are going to do. You aren't moderating the Democrats policies - the moderate Democrats in congress can do that well enough. You are, essentially, saying that, no, I do not want anything Obama has proposed to get passed. Which is fine if you are part of the 25% that still support Bush, but it's insane for any of the majority of Americans that voted for Obama and the Democrats in congress to hope for a complete and total blockade of his policies.

I think the filibuster should just be abolished, so we don't have to worry about this shit.

Nuclear option!

I am a 100% supporter of the nuclear option.

Hell, what did the filibuster do the Democrats in the senate anyway? The mavericky gang of 14 got together and basically said, yeah, the Republicans get everything, and we're just going to avoid calling this the nuclear option.

nuclear options can quickly result in the minority going from the voting box to the cartridge box and we have more ammo and guns than you do.

I'll fight a southerner any day. :P

(specially the stupid ones)

I would suggest you pick stupid southerners who are also small and weak.

I am a southerner, but I am not stupid, small or weak. Let me know when you graduate to the big leagues and want a challenge. :pke:

I would suggest you pick stupid southerners who are also small and weak.

I am a southerner, but I am not stupid, small or weak. Let me know when you graduate to the big leagues and want a challenge. :pke:

Southerners are about 60 percent stupid. You can tell them apart because of how they vote.

Back