A coming attempt murder

katsung47

Verified User
914.Attempt murder (7/23/2016)

Out of massive murder plots the Feds planned, this "falling death" of roofing incident has years' long history.

My wife signed the roofing contract on 7/17. That day she suggested to cut off a tree in front house. I remembered the broken apple tree. see #909. Resonance to damage (2). The apple tree, was in back yard, a few feet to neighbor's house, so was easy to break under acoustic weapon radiation. The front tree, faces an open space of lane and street, is not so easy to be damaged. The tree can play same role as a buffer when someone falls from roof. It seems the Feds would arrange a "falling death" operation.

Next morning when I got up at 6:15, I found my wife's car was not in parking lot. Where had she been so early in the morning? I thought she might have been called for a meeting for "roofing mission". Soon after she came back it's office hour. She hurried out with two empty boxes which she abandoned at staircase for some time. She was going to throw them away. Tree and empty boxes, both were good buffer to deal with a falling object. The purpose of the Feds is very clear.

I Check the phone book, Other big company written with "License, Bond & insured". "Westshore Roofing Inc" has only "license". My wife insisted that the staff guaranteed they insured the workers. I urged her to get a written claim in paper. Oral guarantee is not evidence. She refused.

Day after day, the vibration becomes stronger and stronger. The Feds determined to damage the roof beam by resonance to frame a "falling death" incident. I wrangled with my wife for two days, She denied she felt vibration though it's now become strong. I want her to abandon that contract. At last she burst into rage.She said what she spent is her own money. I failed.

It's sad, that my wife believes the Feds will treated her well because she works for them. It's sad an innocent man will die in an arranged "accidental murder" This will happen in next few days.

Back