A Fascinating PBS Special

jollie

I watched the PBS special on the Iraq Wae, last night, and even though PBS is KNOWN for its Liberal slant, even THEY had to admit, and SHOW, the thousands of Iraqis, jumping up and riding on American Tanks, Kissing American G.I.'s, not only pulling DOWN and SMASHING statues of Saddam, but using KITCHEN UNTENSILS, TO HAMMER AND POUND ON Saddam's likeness, statues, murals on walls, etc.

It was OBVIOUS, the PURE HATRED they had for Saddam, and yes, they treated our guys not like Liberators, but like ANGELS. PBS ALSO admitted that although Condi Rice had tears in her eyes, for the happiness and joy and FREEDOM we were bringing these people, the original "Shock and Awe" was actually EASIER than what was to come. PBS also said that the British Intelligence, French and Russian Intel also thought Saddam was probably trying to rebuild his nuclear arms program, to go with the KNOWN Chem and Bio he had, when he GASSED HIS OWN IRAQI KURDS, killing babies in their mother's arms. We KNEW he had RAPE ROOMS, where Saddams' men forced husbands, fathers and brothers to WATCH, while the Women of their family were REPEATEDLY SODOMIZED by "The Elite Republican Guard", the ones that Liberals told us would cause TENS OF THOUSANDS of Soldier's deaths, back in the 90's, the Republican Guard that OUR guys made look like CHILDREN.

But after ba couple of weeks, the Iraqis started going nuts. They were not USED to freedom, they didn't quite know how to handle it, so they started LOOTING, committing crimes, attacks on each other, etc. At around the SAME time, our Enemies in the MidEast, like Iran, Syria, Hammas, Hezbolla, etc., started sending in undercover terrorists, to infiltrate and recruit, and then Al-Qaeda in Iraq was stared. It all turned into a Bloody Circus, which we calmedf down with the "Surge", but in that part of the World, NOTHING is permanent. Iraq's future, their Government, etc., was poorly planned. people like Rumsfeld didn't take into acoount enough, the fact that over there, just because there is 3 men in a room, and they ALL call themselves Iraqis, that DOESN'T MEAN that they WON'T KILL EACH OTHER. We should have planned a quick victory, followed by an even QUICKER transfer of Power. But those people cannot seem to AGREE ON ANYTHING!

Anyway, a man that was MORE viscious that Hitler, cut off more fingers and toes, little pieces of men for torture, would have eventually killed more PEOPLE than Hitler, even ATTEMPTED TO KILL A UNITED STATES PRESIDENT, is NO more. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish. But I'm sure some Liberal will castigate me, telling me I have NO RIGHT to hurt Saddam's family's FEELINGS, by calling him "Bad Rubbish", Haahaha!

BTW, I have a question: What happened to Liberals, that cried, moaned, whined, and held up traffic in my city for years, on and off, with the signs reading "Bush just wants a WAR, so he can have CHEAP OIL!!! Bush is Evil!! Bush just wants to Kill Iraqi children, so he can have $1 a gallon gasoline!!"

Liberals even got Harrison Ford, in one of the Jack Ryan roles, to have the MidEast Terrorist taking over AirForce One to say, with spittle-rage, "Don't lecture ME about Morality! You Americans will Kill Children, to save a Dollar on a Gallon of Gas!!" Oh, it was comical, with the BAD MidEast accent, the lousy actor, saying his Liberal-written lines, Hahaha!
So my question: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT CHEAP OIL AND GASOLINE THAT WARMONGER BUSH WAS KILLING FOR?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??
Boy, you Libs SURE know what YOU'RE talking about, Haaaaahahahaha!

The statue pulling was staged. I know this because I know journalists that were there - they were all told it was going to happen hours in advance so they could be there to photograph/record it.

Go away MichaelK. Remember when you pretended to be Michael King?

Back