A GOP traitor?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

"Arizona's Republican Governor Jan Brewer on Monday vetoed two controversial bills..."

barack-obama-jan-brewer-8f3bf5c7bbd8d388.jpg
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/19/us-arizona-birther-hi-yes-t-idUSTRE73I3U520110419

I think it is likely it will be law regardless they absolutely have the numbers to overturn a veto.

Very strange she would stab her mormon teabaggers in the back. This surprised me too, I didn't think she would ever go against her bosses R. Pierce and Sheriff Joe. I just wish her false teeth didn't click when she talks.

Well, I have to give credit where credit is due. Good job, Ms. Brewer.

On Monday, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer vetoed SB1467, a bill that would have required presidential candidates to submit a “long-form” birth certificate to the Arizona secretary of state as proof of having been born in the United States.

In a statement to the press, the governor enlarged upon her decision:

I do not support designating one person as the gatekeeper to the ballot for a candidate, which could lead to arbitrary or politically motivated decisions.

In addition, I never imagined being presented with a bill that could require candidates for president of the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth to submit their ‘early baptismal circumcision certificates’ among other records to the Arizona secretary of state. This is a bridge too far.

http://www.examiner.com/libertarian...r-jan-brewer-vetoes-birther-bill-handgun-bill

In addition, I never imagined being presented with a bill that could require candidates for president of the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth to submit their ‘early baptismal circumcision certificates’ among other records to the Arizona secretary of state. This is a bridge too far.

gee, who'd have thought a politician would resort to hyperbole to justify denying the will of her constituency.

Back