A Great day for sports fans

The GOAT is going back to his now double digit superbowl.

New team, no preseason, pandemic. Oh hi! - Time for the Tom Brady Invitational (aka the superbowl)

Melty-faced, droopy-dead-eyed aaron rodgers will have to watch from the sidelines. LOL!

Did you know that The GOAT has a higher % of making the conference championship game than elite QB's overall passing percentage in a season? LOL.

Did you know other than the patriots, The GOAT has more superbowl appearances than any other franchises entire history? Ouch!

Did you know the GOAT has a whole seasons worth of divisional games? 14-2

The GOAT has more playoff wins vs. NFC teams than drew brees. LOL. Go sit in the bleachers bitch! You're retired!

The GOAT just keeps on GOATING.

Now if you'll excuse him, the GOAT must go prepare for his 10th superbowl, and bang his richer, supermodel wife in the interim.

spare me the bullshit about the 3 interceptions. 2 of them were basically effective punts. One really wasn't even his fault.

New team, no preseason, pandemic. Oh hi! - Time for the Tom Brady Invitational (aka the superbowl)

Melty-faced, droopy-dead-eyed aaron rodgers will have to watch from the sidelines. LOL!

Did you know that The GOAT has a higher % of making the conference championship game than elite QB's overall passing percentage in a season? LOL.

Did you know other than the patriots, The GOAT has more superbowl appearances than any other franchises entire history? Ouch!

The GOAT has more playoff wins vs. NFC teams than drew brees. LOL. Go sit in the bleachers bitch! You're retired!

Now if you'll excuse him, the GOAT must go prepare for his 10th superbowl, and bang his richer, supermodel wife in the interim.

spare me the bullshit about the 3 interceptions. 2 of them were basically effective punts. One really wasn't even his fault.

you know nothing about football. the GOAT had at best a mediocre day, he just had a better defense and a better offensive line. the GOAT had almost nothing to do with the final outcome. Aaron Rodgers outplayed the shit out of him, despite facing a great pass rush and almost no running game to help him out.

numbers don't lie, Brady had 3 interceptions, despite being sacked once. Rodgers had 1 interception despite being sacked 5 times.

--------Att Cmp Yds TD Int Lg Sack
Tom Brady 36 20 280 3 3 52 1
------------Att Cmp Yds TD Int Lg Sack
Aaron Rodgers 48 33 346 3 1 50t 5

Last edited:
Looks like someone didn't read my spoiler.

Did you know the GOAT has been in 23% of all superbowls that have taken place during his entire life?

He's been in 40% of all superbowls as an adult

50% of superbowls as a professional

The GOAT has never had more than a 3 season span of not being in a superbowl.

The GOAT will keeping on GOATING. Unstoppable. Undeniable. Rodgers can watch from the sidelines like the natural born loser he is. LOL.

Yep but...tests negative for Patriot.,

im as much as a brady fan as I am a pats fan. I started watching football at like 15/16, right when brady started playing. Probably has ruined football for me because cheering on scrub teams will be difficult. Hopefully we never get to that point.

I have been watching bucs all season. So this has been great.

im as much as a brady fan as I am a pats fan. I started watching football at like 15/16, right when brady started playing. Probably has ruined football for me because cheering on scrub teams will be difficult. Hopefully we never get to that point.

I have been watching bucs all season. So this has been great.

I get it but I'm a lot older than you. Enjoy it while you can because the time is coming when you won't anymore.

Looks like someone didn't read my spoiler.

Did you know the GOAT has been in 23% of all superbowls that have taken place during his entire life?

He's been in 40% of all superbowls as an adult

50% of superbowls as a professional

The GOAT has never had more than a 3 season span of not being in a superbowl.

The GOAT will keeping on GOATING. Unstoppable. Undeniable. Rodgers can watch from the sidelines like the natural born loser he is. LOL.

nobody is denying he is great. he is just not better than rodgers or montana or as mahomes will be. he is more like peyton manning...a great passer, a keen mind able to read defenses quickly, but lacking in real athletic ability when his line is not able to protect him. but he is great, no doubt.

nobody is denying he is great. he is just not better than rodgers or montana or as mahomes will be. he is more like peyton manning...a great passer, a keen mind able to read defenses quickly, but lacking in real athletic ability when his line is not able to protect him. but he is great, no doubt.

brady is objectively better. lmao it's not even close anymore. get over it. Brady is the GOAT

That’s nice, see you on the field 2/7/2021. Hugs

And in two weeks the new Super Quarterback will show Brady that his run is Over.

Go Chiefs!

He is definitely not better than Mahomes!

Go Chiefs!!!

Back