A hard sell to criminals? Ending criminality.

overall

Banned
Face it. I doubt if one single person here would want to see an end to criminality. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL CRIMINALS!!! Though ending criminality can't justifiably be done without the first important step. Which is to put an end to whatever reasons anybody may have to commit any criminal offence. And usually, that reason is "WANT." But our plutocratic system of government thrives on poverty and the exploitation of the poor.

Be that as it may, I have a solution to crime. One that I think should be implemented anyway. It would be to implant everybody with a tracking device. One that would give off enough of a radio signal to be tracked. But it should only be used in cases of a SERIOUS offence. Such as murder or kidnapping. And as an added bonus, if you don't have one, such as illegals wouldn't, instant deportation! But my main concern would be something I heard about on the news about a year ago. Where a couple young girls out in the woods who were murdered. One of them even managed to capture an image that wasn't very good of the person who likely murdered them. I don't think he has ever been caught.

Also, each year about 650,000 to 750,000 people go missing in the U.S. (Some of them children) Around 2000 of them remain missing after a year. No doubt there is a very large number of people who are never found. My plan would make getting away with murder very difficult. Because they would know who the last person to be near them when they were alive was. Also, people who go missing would be much easier to find. Even if it was in a pile of bear poop out in the wilderness, at least people would know what happened.

Now, this is where all you criminals out there can scream at the top of your lungs as to what an "infringement" on personal "liberty" this would be. But you should know that nobody loves the idea of "freedom" more than a criminal. To somebody who isn't a criminal, it wouldn't be any big deal. Criminals all probably love that we have a Constitution for them to hide behind. All you criminals of serious crimes suck.

Back