A hartbeat from president!

Jarod

Contributor
I personally believe the Vice-Presidency should require the same level of experience as the presidency.

The main job is to take over in a time of crisis!

Has Sarah met with the leaders of Iraq, Quait, Saudi Arabia, Great Britton, France, or Germany? Has she established any relationships with these people?

Has she even ever traveled abroad?

Has Palen even met with General Petraius or any of the generals involved in the war in Iraq?

Has Palen even worked out a plan or stragety for dealing with the war in Iraq?

Has she ever been briefed on any international incident, or the progress of this war as congressional leaders are routinly briefed?

This woman does not meet the Requirement #1 that McCain said he would fill.. That is that she would be ready to do the take over as comander and chief.

I personally believe the Vice-Presidency should require th
Has she ever d fill.. That is that she would be ready to do the take over as comander and chief.
. Jarod, your boy obama had done none of what you listed until a month ago. He is one month ahead of her. She can do the same thing. You need to worry about why obama is better than mccain instead of trying to compare him to palin.

LOL

300 foreign advisers were assigned to Obama to get him up to speed on foreign policy, such as pointing out where Iraq was on a map.

The last two democrat presidents were both governors before being elected president, Bill Clinton (Arkansas) & Jimmy Carter (Georgia).

Why worry about the qualifications of someone that is not going to be president

while supporting someone with less qualifications that is running for president ?

Obama chose a leader. McCain chose someone he thought could help him win.

Obama wussed out instead of going for some new blood. He spent 3 to 1 in money compared to McCain, his numbers were in the tank and voters were starting to ask serious questions about his experience. Obama chose a D.C. insider who has been around for 30 years that could make up for his total lack of qualifications.

And speaking of choosing a leader, why the hell did you pick Obama then? Other than the fact he is a clean, articulate black man, what has he really done?

Obama wussed out instead of going for some new blood. He spent 3 to 1 in money compared to McCain, his numbers were in the tank and voters were starting to ask serious questions about his experience. Obama chose a D.C. insider who has been around for 30 years that could make up for his total lack of qualifications.

And speaking of choosing a leader, why the hell did you pick Obama then? Other than the fact he is a clean, articulate black man, what has he really done?

You voted for Bush twice. What had he done?

Reality.....

7 years WITHOUT a recession

4.5% to 5.5% unemployment

millions in the ME getting at least a chance at freedom

An excellent record.....a fine legacy......free of scandal...

This is getting to be quite humorous. McCains choice has the democrats comparing their presidential candidate to the republican VP candidate.

Reality.....

7 years WITHOUT a recession

4.5% to 5.5% unemployment

millions in the ME getting at least a chance at freedom

An excellent record.....a fine legacy......free of scandal...

Free of scandal. That's my favorite troll of all time.

You voted for Bush twice. What had he done?

Wow. ib1yysguy says he is going to fight overseas. So he may join McCain's son or Ms. Palin's son defending our country. But if ib1 is going to bitch out please step aside sir. We all need our n*ts cleaned. Thank you.

I personally believe the Vice-Presidency should require the same level of experience as the presidency.

The main job is to take over in a time of crisis!

Has Sarah met with the leaders of Iraq, Quait, Saudi Arabia, Great Britton, France, or Germany? Has she established any relationships with these people?

Has she even ever traveled abroad?

Has Palen even met with General Petraius or any of the generals involved in the war in Iraq?

Has Palen even worked out a plan or stragety for dealing with the war in Iraq?

Has she ever been briefed on any international incident, or the progress of this war as congressional leaders are routinly briefed?

This woman does not meet the Requirement #1 that McCain said he would fill.. That is that she would be ready to do the take over as comander and chief.

LOL. Obama did all those things only last month, and suddenly he is an "expert." I for one am very pleased with McCain's VP pick. If nothing else, it shows what complete assholes you liberals are. :)

Back