A Little Bragging

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
I coach the 7-8 grade quiz bowl team at our school. I have to post on here that we won the state championship last weekend, concluding the competition that took place among over 120 middle schools. Proud of my kids.

I coach the 7-8 grade quiz bowl team at our school. I have to post on here that we won the state championship last weekend, concluding the competition that took place among over 120 middle schools. Proud of my kids.

That's a really fun age to deal with. I pity you.

Good job on the quiz bowl.

Bragging again. Repeat state champs! What a great group of young people I work with. We got beat in the final game this time, won the next one and then beat the team that had beaten us previously .... we beat them two times in a row, smoking them by 100 points in the final game to take home the state title. I love what I do.

Cheers, and keep up the good work chap.

Hey ... alright!

Congrats to you and the team of 7th/8th graders who hauled in the state championship.

Just think ... Were Jay Leno still with the Tonight Show doing "Jaywalking", your champs would all wind up on the cutting room floor. ;)

You're doing a good thing and deserve this proud moment.

Back