A Petition to the NCAA

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Can you please just suspend the PAC-12 referees for the rest of the season? Use volunteers from other conferences, and further place them on probation so that the umpires for the next 3 years are non-conference.

I'm following the UW-Stanford game, and it's just a complete officiating disaster early in the 2nd...

:bang:

Last edited:
Pac 12 refs must have the greatest union ever because they have been bad for a number of years but they cannot be replaced.

God, it's disgraceful. I think the biggest lie I've heard in some time was that PAC 12 statement after our refs fucked over Wisconsin claiming that "we hold our officials to a high standard." No you fucking don't!!

Who cares about this shit; it's fucking sports! It's nothing but training for capitalist competition. And like capitalist competition the game is already rigged. Only fools and this Followers believe in "a level playing field." Life is not fair. There are losers and winners, isn't that what you competition oriented capitalists claim? If so, then it is just natural isn't it? Somebody's refs have to be the worst! If not yours, whose?

Who cares about this shit; it's fucking sports! It's nothing but training for capitalist competition. And like capitalist competition the game is already rigged. Only fools and this Followers believe in "a level playing field." Life is not fair. There are losers and winners, isn't that what you competition oriented capitalists claim? If so, then it is just natural isn't it? Somebody's refs have to be the worst! If not yours, whose?

Gotta love people who troll politics complaining about sports. Dantes probably got cut from every team she tried out for.

If I AM going to petition the NCAA, it will be to rewrite that ridiculous Targeting penalty. The idea that the review shows there was no penalty and the team is still punished with a 15 yard penalty is freakin insane.

Gotta love people who troll politics complaining about sports. Dantes probably got cut from every team she tried out for.

Wow, that's a solid putdown coming from someone who is trolling a political board complaining about the refs. Other than training for competition and the capitalist model, which is economics not politics strictly speaking, what are sports doing on a political board in the first place, except as an opportunity to give poor whiney losers something more to whine about! And from what I've seen threedee is a loser and a whiner! He got his clock cleaned head-to-head in a debate with a brilliant woman! So I wouldn't be making too much of gender issues here. Women on this board can walk the walk, and talk the talk, while the braggart men spend most of their time whining and complaining about how unfair life is. If you think you can do better why not go to refs school and show us all how it's done.

Please, no more interaction Cawacko. Next time I will ban the fucktard from my sports threads. Thankfully, my first team, Notre Dame, doesn't play in the PAC-12. Unfortunately, Washington has the stronger team this year, and if they upset Oregon, that loss to Stanford will prove to be year-wrecking for them. I am just hoping that the Irish finish ranked and get a bowl game.

Please, no more interaction Cawacko. Next time I will ban the fucktard from my sports threads. Thankfully, my first team, Notre Dame, doesn't play in the PAC-12. Unfortunately, Washington has the stronger team this year, and if they upset Oregon, that loss to Stanford will prove to be year-wrecking for them. I am just hoping that the Irish finish ranked and get a bowl game.

My bad on responding to Legion (or whoever the hell that is). UW looked good against Stanford. They definitely held their own. Oregon will be tough but it's definitely possible you guys finish 10-2 which would be a hell of a season.

Back