A picture of Mrs McCain one

This woman still get all her medical payed by McCain.

I guess she will say nice things about him until she dies huh?

This woman still get all her medical payed by McCain.

I guess she will say nice things about him until she dies huh?

I don't know their personal circumstances. And obviously McMaverick was an asshole to her, by cheating on her and stuff. I mean, of course he was a total jerk.

But, I don't think you can buy someone's loyalty simply by paying their medical bills. Maybe I'm wrong. But, I can see still caring enough about a former spouse to want to make sure that their health and well being are taken care of, even after you're separated. Yeah, maybe McCain was an ass and it was just a gimmicky financial part of the divorce settlement; something to make her go away. I don't live in that world, so I can't say. I think there's another world where, no matter what grievances happen between spouses, if one is in a position to assist their former partner's 's health and welfare even after you separate (should they need it), then you don't even think twice about doing it. Its just part of being a decent human being.

And there certainly have been a lot of asshole politicians who tried to screw their spouses on the divorce settlement. Didn't Bob Barr try to screw his ex-wife on child support? Anyway, I hope no one makes fun of this lady, and the press doesn't hound her. That shit was a long time ago. She should be left out of it. And we should focus on mocking McCain for being a philandering, serial adulterer, amoral jerk. ;)

LOL. Fabulous headline Desh! All I can say is that yes she appears visibly older and less attractive than Cindy McCain, but if you put her next to doddering John, you'd have to conclude that he still had the better half of the deal. And, by far frankly.

Christ. He looks like such a goddamn dork I laugh everytime I see a picture of him with her:

800px-John_McCain_and_Cindy_at_21st_annual_Coronado_Salute_to_the_Military_Ball_2006.jpg

The stuff about McCain dumping his wife for his current wife and having an affair with her while still married is tawdry and downright nasty .. but this from Perot, who helped take care of his first wife, could be explosive ..

"Perot doesn't remember it that way. "After he came home, he walked with a limp, she [Carol McCain] walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona [Cindy McCain, his current wife] and the rest is history."

"Perot's real problem with McCain is that he believes the senator hushed up evidence that live POWs were left behind in Vietnam and even transferred to the Soviet Union for human experimentation, a charge Perot says he heard from a senior Vietnamese official in the 1980s. "There's evidence, evidence, evidence," Perot claims. "McCain was adamant about shutting down anything to do with recovering POWs."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/94827/page/1

So I did some digging ...

The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides

But there was one subject that was off-limits, a subject the Arizona senator almost never brings up and has never been open about -- his long-time opposition to releasing documents and information about American prisoners of war in Vietnam and the missing in action who have still not been accounted for. Since McCain himself, a downed Navy pilot, was a prisoner in Hanoi for 5 1/2 years, his staunch resistance to laying open the POW/MIA records has baffled colleagues and others who have followed his career. Critics say his anti-disclosure campaign, in close cooperation with the Pentagon and the intelligence community, has been successful. Literally thousands of documents that would otherwise have been declassified long ago have been legislated into secrecy.

For example, all the Pentagon debriefings of the prisoners who returned from Vietnam are now classified and closed to the public under a statute enacted in the 1990s with McCain's backing. He says this is to protect the privacy of former POWs and gives it as his reason for not making public his own debriefing.

http://www.aiipowmia.com/sea/schanberg_mccain.html

"After being periodically slapped around for "three or four days" by his captors who wanted military information from him, McCain called for an officer on his fourth day of captivity. He told the officer, "O.K., I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital." -U.S. News and World Report, May 14, 1973 article written by former POW John McCain

McCain was taken to Gai Lam military hospital. (U.S. government documents)

"Demands for military information were accompanied by threats to terminate my medical treatment if I [McCain] did not cooperate. Eventually, I gave them my ship's name and squadron number, and confirmed that my target had been the power plant." Page 193-194, Faith of My Fathers by John McCain"

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan07/mccain_myth.htm

Video-Veterans Against John McCain? There will be many.
http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2008/02/video-veterans-against-john-mccain.html

OH SHIT !!!!

There is a lot shit out there about McCain .. from veterans, POW's, and republicans.

Obama can't use this .. but the 527's can.

There will be blood.

Sorry if I've strayed off-topic .. I'm thinking this deserves its own thread.

Last edited:
Back