A Question for Deep State believers

Trump and his followers blame many of the evils in America on the Deep State - which, as I understand it, is entrenched at every level of the federal government, especially the FBI, the intelligence services and the Department of Justice.

Consider the past 40 years. Republicans have held the presidency for 24 of those years. For those who may be number-challenged, that’s 60% of the time. Why didn’t they fix the Deep State? They could have started by appointing a Republican to run the FBI, instead of a long line of Democrats, lol.

This is not a frivolous question. I really want to hear your answers.

I can’t tell you how strange it is to learn that 15-25% of your personal and professional life doesn’t care what is true. At all. They just care whether the official institutional narrative has yet shifted to include your position so that they won’t be called “Far Right” or “Conspiracy Theorist” or “Grifters” by institutions and those who enforce intellectual conformity.

If you aren’t hooked up to this many people who still take the NYT/CNN/Harvard/DNC as arbiters of reality, thank your lucky stars. It’s totally dispiriting. Particularly in Science and Academe as we saw in COVID.

Trump and his followers blame many of the evils in America on the Deep State - which, as I understand it, is entrenched at every level of the federal government, especially the FBI, the intelligence services and the Department of Justice.

Consider the past 40 years. Republicans have held the presidency for 24 of those years. For those who may be number-challenged, that’s 60% of the time. Why didn’t they fix the Deep State? They could have started by appointing a Republican to run the FBI, instead of a long line of Democrats, lol.

Its a Uniparty....there is no one on our side, there was no one on the side of the Constitution, so it is now gone.

Trump was the first actually outsider elected in your lifetime. Every single politician has been a career guy. The Deep State - formerly known as the military industrial complex has been narrowing the field for decades.

Kennedy is polling at nearly 20% but is not going to be in a debate or probably on most state ballots.

your choices are already being defined for you.

Trump was the first actually outsider elected in your lifetime. Every single politician has been a career guy. The Deep State - formerly known as the military industrial complex has been narrowing the field for decades.

Kennedy is polling at nearly 20% but is not going to be in a debate or probably on most state ballots.

your choices are already being defined for you.

And the media which is now almost exclusively Regime Media, and the donor class.....all of whom dont give a fuck about either us or the Constitution.

And the media which is now almost exclusively Regime Media, and the donor class.....all of whom dont give a fuck about either us or the Constitution.

all the more reason to find another guy to carry our water

Trumptards claim Desantis is a phony - and I say bullshit. He is more saavy than Trump

Trump is sitting here with zero logical arguments. He fucked up. He apparently wants the response to a double standard to create no standard at all - but he was careless and stupid with classified docs. period

all the more reason to find another guy to carry our water

Trumptards claim Desantis is a phony - and I say bullshit. He is more saavy than Trump

Trump is sitting here with zero logical arguments. He fucked up. He apparently wants the response to a double standard to create no standard at all - but he was careless and stupid with classified docs. period

Trump is irrelevant in this context...he will not be allowed to be our President again, I have been telling you this for over two years.

Trump is irrelevant...he will not be allowed to be our President again, I have been telling you this for over two years.

67% of what you tell us is sophomoric and nonsensical

he is guilty of this crime. crying about unfair treatment doesn't really work when you did it

67% of what you tell us is sophomoric and nonsensical

he is guilty of this crime. crying about unfair treatment doesn't really work when you did it
Trump, like Ike, Kennedy and Obama, warned us about the deep state. WW3 has already started so it's too late to do anything about it now. Our only hope is that solders refuse to fight another for-profit corporate war.

This is not a frivolous question. I really want to hear your answers.[/Q
Every FBI leader has been a lifetime Repub. There is no deep state.

Trump, like Ike, Kennedy and Obama, warned us about the deep state. WW3 has already started so it's too late to do anything about it now. Our only hope is that solders refuse to fight another for-profit corporate war.

Trump is a buffon that attacks anyone that doesn't kiss his ring

Neither Desantis or Kayleigh McEnany are my enemy - but since Trump is too stupid to keep his powder dry, he is my enemy

We know too that Nixon was planning to make confronting this Evil the focus of his second term, his massive electoral victory gave him a lot of leverage, which is almost certainly why he was taken out.

We know too that Nixon was planning to make confronting this Evil the focus of his second term, his massive electoral victory gave him a lot of leverage, which is almost certainly why he was taken out.

Boy, are you a conspiracy nut. Nixon committed crimes and did not have to pay for them. He was as hateful and twisted as Trump is. Nixon and Trump used the IRS against those they identified as enemies. Ford let Nixon walk for his crimes.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. The Deep State has been forming for decades. Affirmative action is one of the biggest causes. Seen this myself. Across federal government, and even into the military, affirmative action has put unqualified people in positions they should never have achieved. When you couple this with unions and a selection process that allows favoritism over competence, what you get are increasing numbers of Leftists in positions of management and power.

These people are not subject to being voted out of office, nor do they leave when the administration changes. While this tendency varies depending on the agency, it's there to one degree or another. I've had to work for some of this sort over the years. I found the safest way to keep them at arm's length and protect yourself from their depredations was to make your own position such that you were effectively connected to bigger things outside their control than they were.

What that did was in effect give you power to shut them down and make them leave you alone, to the point of putting the fear of god in them. The last thing they wanted was to be on somebody powerful's shitlist. After that, they leave you alone because you are a threat to their power. You become tolerated.

For the average staffer, you live in fear of doing anything to upset the moron in charge. Soon, the like-thinking Leftists have control and steer the bureaucracy onto the rocks but because they're the correct gender, race, etc., they are untouchable and things spin out-of-control in absurd ways. Only those standing on the sidelines or insulated from that shit survive unscathed.

The Deep State is real. It isn't some monolithic thing however. It is each agency having a political agenda based on who's running things and the political appointees in it.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. The Deep State has been forming for decades. Affirmative action is one of the biggest causes. Seen this myself. Across federal government, and even into the military, affirmative action has put unqualified people in positions they should never have achieved. When you couple this with unions and a selection process that allows favoritism over competence, what you get are increasing numbers of Leftists in positions of management and power.

These people are not subject to being voted out of office, nor do they leave when the administration changes. While this tendency varies depending on the agency, it's there to one degree or another. I've had to work for some of this sort over the years. I found the safest way to keep them at arm's length and protect yourself from their depredations was to make your own position such that you were effectively connected to bigger things outside their control than they were.

What that did was in effect give you power to shut them down and make them leave you alone, to the point of putting the fear of god in them. The last thing they wanted was to be on somebody powerful's shitlist. After that, they leave you alone because you are a threat to their power. You become tolerated.

For the average staffer, you live in fear of doing anything to upset the moron in charge. Soon, the like-thinking Leftists have control and steer the bureaucracy onto the rocks but because they're the correct gender, race, etc., they are untouchable and things spin out-of-control in absurd ways. Only those standing on the sidelines or insulated from that shit survive unscathed.

The Deep State is real. It isn't some monolithic thing however. It is each agency having a political agenda based on who's running things and the political appointees in it

Clearly false, obedience to dictates handed down from on high is strictly enforced everywhere, this is a Soviet type system

why didn't dems?

The Deep State is real. It isn't some monolithic thing however. It is each agency having a political agenda based on who's running things and the political appointees in it.

it is a monolithic thing.

it's the same group of fuckos who go to davos and the bilderberg meetings.

banker fascist pedos.

ESG (environmental social governance) is implemented at the financial/corporate level in our society.

and libertatarians go along with it because they've become sad little corporate cocksnackers.

it is a monolithic thing.

it's the same group of fuckos who go to davos and the bilderberg meetings.

banker fascist pedos.

ESG (environmental social governance) is implemented at the financial/corporate level in our society.

and libertatarians go along with it because they've become sad little corporate cocksnackers.

It seems that way, but it isn't. Each agency has its own agenda. That each veers hard Left doesn't change that they are not acting in lockstep with one another.

You mean like Comey and Wray who were both GOP when put as head of the FBI?

Back