A Question for Lady T

jollie

I have a couple of questions, actually, Lady Teabag-
First of all, you say below, that "they" are desperate, and "shitting themselves". But like most Naive, Head-in-Sand Leftists, you NEVER discuss the SUBJECT, which is, or SHOULD be, if Mr. Hussein-Obama is YOUR candidate, telling me WHAT part of the post is FALSE, and how you KNOW its false. But you CAN'T.

Because as stated in the article, "Spencer" actually KNEW Barack Hussein Obama Sr., he has written an EXTENSIVE article about Obama Jr.'s ENTIRE LIFE, from his childhood, to hi mother's political beliefs, to HIS WIFE'S DEROGATORY STATEMENTS ABOUT BARACK, DURING THIS CAMPAIGN!! Don't you find it a little disturbing that your vaunted Left-Wing Media, so DEVOTED to the TRUTH, has never made much of Mrs. Obama's statements about Barack?? They HAD to report her "Ashamed of America" speech, because he's beating the "inevitable" Hillary now, but WHY has this information only come to light NOW, where was the "fair, unbiased Media", who would have had this stuff out LAST YEAR, if he was Conservative, or even a Republican. But you STILL did not comment on ALL THESE FACTS about the leading Democrat candidate. How come?

Obama's women reveal his secret: he hates America.

hahahaha!

This is absolutely hilarious. They are this desperate that they are claiming he "Hates America".

They must be shitting themselves out of fear at this point. LOL, "hates America", "rancorous wife". Truthfully I find it beneath me to even humor bullshit like that.

I'm sorry, I should have called this "A Question for Lady T AND Digital Dave", who could only have a childish fight with "battleborn". Jeez! I've seen more maturity from 5-yr.olds!

ssshhh!

I'm sorry, I should have called this "A Question for Lady T AND Digital Dave", who could only have a childish fight with "battleborn". Jeez! I've seen more maturity from 5-yr.olds!

don't tell them that...they only pick fights with me so they can feel important...I would not want them having to go to a psychiatrist and pay big bucks to a professional whipping post!;)

Back