A quote, from somebody who loves individual life.

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged. The statists were deamonizing industry, much like today, but the industry went on strike to let the world fall on it's face with it's is own policies. The industrialists found a spot in Colorado (of all places--now progressive land) where nobody could find them, and nothing was free.

To get into the manufacturing facility, you had to say these words to unlock the voice lock.

"I swear on my life, and my love of it, that I will never live my life for the sake of another man. Nor will I ask another man to live their life for the sake of me."

Wow---that is pure selfish hard hitting---but it is your life.

I would like to soften it up a bit--for the PC crowd of the destruction of humanity.

"My version

I swear on my life, and my love of it, that i will not be forced to live my life for the sake of another man, but retain the right to do so by free will---nor will I ask another man to be forced to live their life for me.

Do you progressives realize the force you place on real Americans, to change their way of life against their will ? Well--like I said, I will not make a good pet., and I will not live my life as a slave to loser society.

obama----the best gun sales man this nation has ever seen. Did you guys knoiw we could by a semi automatic 12 gauge shot gunthat holds 9 shells? Did they teachyou how to fight in harvard? No? Bummer. I bet you think it is not a option becuase harvard doen not teach it. Did they teach you for some reason people through out history have never fought for freedom? wanna bet they are wrong?

All I need is somebody to tell me "come join the fight", and I am there.
Life and liberity. One (life) is worthless for the self, without the other(freedom/liberty).

More quotes from somebody who "loves individual life".

Gordon Gekko: The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

Gordon Gekko: It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

Gordon Gekko: [at the Teldar Paper stockholder's meeting] Well, I appreciate the opportunity you're giving me Mr. Cromwell as the single largest shareholder in Teldar Paper, to speak. Well, ladies and gentlemen we're not here to indulge in fantasy but in political and economic reality. America, America has become a second-rate power. Its trade deficit and its fiscal deficit are at nightmare proportions. Now, in the days of the free market when our country was a top industrial power, there was accountability to the stockholder. The Carnegies, the Mellons, the men that built this great industrial empire, made sure of it because it was their money at stake. Today, management has no stake in the company! All together, these men sitting up here own less than three percent of the company. And where does Mr. Cromwell put his million-dollar salary? Not in Teldar stock; he owns less than one percent. You own the company. That's right, you, the stockholder. And you are all being royally screwed over by these, these bureaucrats, with their luncheons, their hunting and fishing trips, their corporate jets and golden parachutes.
Cromwell: This is an outrage! You're out of line Gekko!
Gordon Gekko: Teldar Paper, Mr. Cromwell, Teldar Paper has 33 different vice presidents each earning over 200 thousand dollars a year. Now, I have spent the last two months analyzing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out. One thing I do know is that our paper company lost 110 million dollars last year, and I'll bet that half of that was spent in all the paperwork going back and forth between all these vice presidents. The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them! The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much.

Gordon Gekko: What's worth doing is worth doing for money.

Gordon Gekko: Greed captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Back