A simple fact

I have a job. It's not a serious one though, being as that I'm in college. I do realize, however, that I should kill myself, for being so low as to consider college a real option.

I have a job. It's not a serious one though, being as that I'm in college. I do realize, however, that I should kill myself, for being so low as to consider college a real option.
Well, just college isn't enough, you see. You'll get your Juris Doctrate (a Master's Degree Equivalent) if you pass the bar.

Well, just college isn't enough, you see. You'll get your Juris Doctrate (a Master's Degree Equivalent) if you pass the bar.

Even then I'll be a whiny emo-boy gerber waterberger living off of daddy's allowance in a basement. I just can't how things are going to get better, because Top's constant insults mean so much to me, you see.

Even then I'll be a whiny emo-boy gerber waterberger living off of daddy's allowance in a basement. I just can't how things are going to get better, because Top's constant insults mean so much to me, you see.
Well, of course, we are all devastated by 'the river denial' posts. It increases my angst almost to teen levels.

Back