A social & political succession.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Here's a thought: take all the people who just cannot or will not find a way to compromise...put them in a dark room with baseball bats. And while they fight it out, the rest of us just practice what we learned as little children .... share and be nice to each other. I know it sounds crazy, but no more so than the direction the world is currently heading.

Here's a thought: take all the people who just cannot or will not find a way to compromise...put them in a dark room with baseball bats. And while they fight it out, the rest of us just practice what we learned as little children .... share and be nice to each other. I know it sounds crazy, but no more so than the direction the world is currently heading.

World is fine.

lost interest in your nonsense

Hmm, you've been dogging my post & threads despite being on ignore. Then when I take you off and try to engage in a conversation, you act the fool because I don't agree with you.

So from now on just put me on ignore and ban me from any threads you create. That way, you'll never be bothered with my "nonsense" again.

But we both know you're incapable of that, because wonks just can't stand being bested on any level. No matter, I'll ignore you for another month or so and check in to see if you've matured any or are happy in you pseudo-troll persona. So long for now.

Back