A truce is near...

Israel jacked hamas and they are looking for a breather is what happened. Something like 350 Hamas were killed.

I hope they reach a settlement... with a bulldozer

/rimshot
Time for the jews to stop stealing land

It's not about the Jews, its about occupation by Israelis, primarily Jews, of Palestinian lands, primarily Muslim.

It's not about the Jews, its about occupation by Israelis, primarily Jews, of Palestinian lands, primarily Muslim.
We may not like them, but it is time for the US to recognize Palestine fully. And the Palestinians need to realize they are going to be sharing Jerusalem for a long, long time.

We may not like them, but it is time for the US to recognize Palestine fully. And the Palestinians need to realize they are going to be sharing Jerusalem for a long, long time.

Recognize Palestine, and then let them and the Israeli's do what they do, without our money, guns or blood.

Its their problem, not mine.

Recognize Palestine, and then let them and the Israeli's do what they do, without our money, guns or blood.

Its their problem, not mine.

I even derive a great deal of pleasure from watching those towelheads and their innocent families blown up by Israeli tanks.

I even derive a great deal of pleasure from watching those towelheads and their innocent families blown up by Israeli tanks.

You mean by American tanks driven by Israelis?

Let them fight their own shit. You go and die if you want cockhole.

You mean by American tanks driven by Israelis?

Let them fight their own shit. You go and die if you want cockhole.

LOL. People dying. That's great. You're right, let's just take care of our own shit. If a genocide is happening in Mexico, it's no big deal. Fuck the Jews. Let them be cremated. We should've passed up WWII. It's none of our business whether or not Jews are brutally slaughtered. They're not Americans. They're not real people. They don't even deserve to live, and it's funny to watch them die.

LOL. People dying. That's great. You're right, let's just take care of our own shit. If a genocide is happening in Mexico, it's no big deal. Fuck the Jews. Let them be cremated. We should've passed up WWII. It's none of our business whether or not Jews are brutally slaughtered. They're not Americans. They're not real people. They don't even deserve to live, and it's funny to watch them die.

Yawn

When I am king you will be first against the wall

The only thing stopping me from killing you Watermark is I need to go to bed........... immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WM.... let's talk colleges....

Hey, I will be your first client because i need legal help already...

The only thing stopping me from killing you Watermark is I need to go to bed........... immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WM.... let's talk colleges....

Hey, I will be your first client because i need legal help already...

Oh no...you didn't offer 50 bucks to an uncover cop for a bj again did you?

You admitted joy at watching muslims die. In my mind possession is 9/10 of the law, and these people just haven't forgotten that it was only around 50 years ago that israeli separatist terrorists jacked part of their nation. But soon, with our help, the crime will be forgotten. IS that the side you're on?

I'd like to point out a specific part of what I said:

I understand it's all part of your Rock em Sockem Robots Pajama Adventure Party.

Back