A very bad night for Biden

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Biden debate performance did not reassure the democrat's tonight?!!

Biden did not come out of this debate looking like a strong or capable leader. He meandered through his thoughts and stumbled over his words. He appeared unfocused and, at times, disoriented. His voice was hoarse, as Hayes previously pointed out, something that his campaign seemed to blame on having a cold.

Biden’s performance tonight has set off a panic among Democrats, NBC News reported. Before the debate even ended, there were calls for him to withdraw from the race, and at least one Democratic member of Congress suggested to NBC News that there should be “an open convention and a new Democratic nominee.” If Biden went into this debate hoping to reassure voters that he can ably serve four more years as president, he certainly failed.

By Clarissa-Jan Lim MSNBC Digital

Democrats' 'universal reaction was somewhere approaching panic'​

Obviously, Joe Biden comes in with certain deficits, he has a stutter. It is more difficult for him to communicate for that reason. So there’s a lot to mitigate the way that he speaks, and you can understand it, and we’ve observed him for a long time.

That said, I too was on the phone throughout much of the debate, with Obama world people, with Democrat's, with people who are political operatives, with the campaign. My phone really never stopped buzzing throughout. And the universal reaction was somewhere approaching panic.

The people who were texting with me were very concerned about President Biden seeming extremely feeble, seeming extremely weak. And you know, I’ll just reiterate what I said earlier: President Biden had one job tonight. He had to settle his own party. He had to settle Democrats.

Democrats are always panicking; they’re always scared. Joe Biden’s job was to reassure them tonight. His job was to calm his party....He did not do that. He did the opposite of that.

By Joy Reid, speaking on MSNBC

Biden did not come out of this debate looking like a strong or capable leader. He meandered through his thoughts and stumbled over his words. He appeared unfocused and, at times, disoriented. His voice was hoarse, as Hayes previously pointed out, something that his campaign seemed to blame on having a cold.

Biden’s performance tonight has set off a panic among Democrats, NBC News reported. Before the debate even ended, there were calls for him to withdraw from the race, and at least one Democratic member of Congress suggested to NBC News that there should be “an open convention and a new Democratic nominee.” If Biden went into this debate hoping to reassure voters that he can ably serve four more years as president, he certainly failed.

Obviously, Joe Biden comes in with certain deficits, he has a stutter. It is more difficult for him to communicate for that reason. So there’s a lot to mitigate the way that he speaks, and you can understand it, and we’ve observed him for a long time.

That said, I too was on the phone throughout much of the debate, with Obama world people, with Democrat's, with people who are political operatives, with the campaign. My phone really never stopped buzzing throughout. And the universal reaction was somewhere approaching panic.

The people who were texting with me were very concerned about President Biden seeming extremely feeble, seeming extremely weak. And you know, I’ll just reiterate what I said earlier: President Biden had one job tonight. He had to settle his own party. He had to settle Democrats.

Democrats are always panicking; they’re always scared. Joe Biden’s job was to reassure them tonight. His job was to calm his party....He did not do that. He did the opposite of that.

Wow, coming from you, Biden's doomed...

836b96a5e4050b38a64b6f2c875ae526--horror-square.jpg

I am increasingly thinking that those who run America put Biden in this knowing how bad it would go (and perhaps helping) in order to embarrass Biden in the project of getting him out.

My speculation has been for awhile that the Bidens have been rejecting orders to vacate.

"I am the President, you cant just order me around!"

WANNA BET?

It was not good. At all.

That was painful to watch. Biden sounded like he had laryngitis. I didn't like that both sounded a bit like machineguns spewing as many things--I won't say facts because there was a serious mix of, 'stuff,' in it--as they could in the time allotted. But man, Biden... what the fuck was he on?

Most of us learned about fascism in high school.
Gardner is admitting he is dumber than a high school student.

Trump people are this dumb.

CNN: "Right now, there is a deep, a wide, and a very aggressive panic in the Democratic Party. It started minutes into the debate, and it continues right now. It involves party strategists and involves elected officials. It involves fundraisers, and they're having conversations about the President's performance, which they think was abysmal, which they think will hurt other people down the party on the ticket. They're having conversations about what they should do about it. Some of those conversations include: Should we go to the White House and ask the president to step aside? Should prominent Democrats go public with that call?"This is how CNN opened its debate analysis.

---------------------------------------------------------

Exactly what would happen if Biden was set up, if he is being shoved out.

No shit. Biden looked and sounded like a zombie on meth. Trump was Trump, but goddamned, Biden was... It was shocking. I couldn't have, wouldn't have predicted for a minute that he'd sound, look, and act like he did.

No shit. Biden looked and sounded like a zombie on meth. Trump was Trump, but goddamned, Biden was... It was shocking. I couldn't have, wouldn't have predicted for a minute that he'd sound, look, and act like he did.
Like the Bidens were set up.

If so I will be looking for Jill to be blamed for it, accusing her of elder abuse because she does not want to leave the WH....she likes power too much.

Back