A Very Merry Independence Day to You!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
fireworks_over_us_flag.jpg

Right to keep and bear arms.

Waco.
When the Government uses Battle Tanks and Helicopter Gunships against it's own Citizens, I'm not sure how meaningful that is anymore?

I remember my second grade Teacher telling us "It's not only your Right to overthrow an Oppressive Government, ... it's your Duty".

I'm going with a bonfire, Chardonnay, Ritz crackers, and some cheese. I'm thinking the fireworks will start about 9pm. (No, Jack won't be spending any money on fireworks this year)

Alright. That's a wrap. Got the fire going. Taking off my shoes. Decision time. Uncork the bottle now and take a taste, ... or ... go take the shower, and then get the crackers cheese, wine, all at one time?

Didn't you know that Trump changed our 4th Of July holiday into "It's all about Me Day"?

Why don't you tell the American people that they should no longer celebrate the 4th because it's now about Trump instead of Independence. You can remind them at the same time that all of the Dem candidates want to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants and think that citizenship is bullshit.

Back