A War on Christmas?

DeMartMan

There are those on Fox promoting a fake war on Christmas while they ignore a real war on Christmas. The question that we at the blog, "Christianity and the Confusion" are asking is what is Christmas all about? Surely, not trees, presents or even old Saint Nick. To stir up emotions over a fake war on Christmas while ignoring the real one which is being waged by the very people who are screaming about the fake war is outrageous. We offer you this video to pass on to anyone who claims that Liberals are waging war on Christmas.

I took my granddaughters shopping this weekend for a family we are adopting with a friend. It was a joy to see these girls ages 2-6 choosing presents for others, the whole time only asking or gum for themselves. I was amazed.

Christmas to me is family. The adults don't get presents, just the children. It is all about the kids, and others for me at Christmas.

The lights, the decorations, all a nice break from the dark and cold of winter!

I took my granddaughters shopping this weekend for a family we are adopting with a friend. It was a joy to see these girls ages 2-6 choosing presents for others, the whole time only asking or gum for themselves. I was amazed.

Christmas to me is family. The adults don't get presents, just the children. It is all about the kids, and others for me at Christmas.

The lights, the decorations, all a nice break from the dark and cold of winter!
yes, far too many forget about the joy of giving, for me that is what is important.

Nobody at Fox is promoting a war on Christmas recently. That is like eleventy threeve billion years old stuff. Can the left come up with something to say other than Fox News and War on Christmas at this time of year?

Nobody at Fox is promoting a war on Christmas recently. That is like eleventy threeve billion years old stuff. Can the left come up with something to say other than Fox News and War on Christmas at this time of year?

Actually, O'Reilly is still going at it and if you notice that in my video, I did not name Fox over any other network. In my opinion, all of the media has been engaged in the real war on Christmas which has nothing to do with what O'Reilly is talking about.

Published on Dec 15, 2012

"Bill O'Reilly is, let's face it, the de facto leader of the brigade in the War on the War on Christmas, mostly because actual Christian pastors have not really expressed O'Reilly's level of outrage. On his show tonight, O'Reilly asked pastor Robert Jeffress why Christian leaders have not been more outraged over the attack on Christian values. Jeffress laid the blame squarely on "wimpy pastors" and the "wimpy Christians" their congregations create."*

Bill O'Reilly invited Pastor Dr. Robert Jeffress, known for making homophobic comments, to talk about why Christian leaders aren't doing anything even though they're "under attack."
Jeffress is tired of pastors being too wimpy and need to fight the non-Christian majority! Wait a minute... Cenk Uygur breaks down the War on Christmas hysteria.

Back